c

busan;2017;day;

busan;
2017;
day;

there she stood. all beautiful 'n' all. not even doing anything. just standing there. her blonde hair flowing down her back. so shiny. so pretty. i wish she'd notice me. but why would she? i'm a nobody. just a fat kid who dances.

why would a thin gorgeous girl fancy a fat boy like me? fat fat fat fat fat.

i turn back to my locker and close it harshly, feeling angry at myself for being so fat. and dumb. i walk to my class and take my usual seat, with a ring of empty ones around me. fat boys like me aren't popular.

and there she is again. she walks into the class, books close to her chest as she laughed with her friends. they all proceeded to jump onto her with big hugs, making the laughter become roaring and not just cute little giggles. i smirk to them and lower my head to stare at my desk.

the class begins and silence fills the air. i turn and look around the class to see her leant on her hand and staring at me. once we caught eyes, she smiled and winked to me, which made me blush. i smile and look away for a few minutes. i turn back and she's still smiling at me.

i wink to her and she shows me a toothy grin. she raises her eyebrows to me twice and i smirk again. i'm so thankful that she's looking at me. the class ends fast and i contemplate on whether or not i should talk to her. i shake my head to myself as i pack up my bag.

"jimin, right?" she says with a side smile. not knowing how to even speak to a perfect woman like her, i nod to her with a big smile. "you were being pretty flirty earlier"

i giggle to her out of shyness but say "you started it" she admits it with her facial expression, which was a sweet smile and narrowed eyes

"do you want to get some lunch?" she asks like it was nothing. how can she so casually ask me to eat lunch with her? "my friends won't be there so it'll be just you and me" she says as two fingers walk up my tie. she finished her sentence by slightly pushing her two fingers onto the top of my tie.

uh oh. it's coming. shit not now! a boner!? all she did was ask me to lunch!? am i that crazy about her!?

i place my bag in front of me, hiding my hardened penis, and say "sure thing, i'll just go to the bathroom first, wait here" i giggle as i walk away and once i'm out of the class, i storm to the toilet. can i really do this? i enter the cubicle after making sure no one was in there and take a seat on the toilet after lowering my trousers.

"do you want to get some lunch? my friends won't be there so it'll be just you and me" she says as two fingers walk up my tie. she finished her sentence by slightly pushing her two fingers onto the top of my tie.

a few minutes and a handful of cum later, i exit the bathroom and go back to meet her. she stood in the same place but on her phone. as my shoes make a sound on the floor, she turns to face me with a shocked expression. but i then turns into a smile. "lunch now?"

I hope you're not grossed out by this chapter

I hope you're not grossed out by this chapter. It is kinda strange but it leads up to the plot. A few chapters will be like this so please continue reading if you enjoy this kind of thing.

Thank you😌