Chapter #1

JEMMAS POV:

This is me btw /\ (ignore the Tour Lanyard she has 😂)

Look at him. He's such a punk. Look at him with all his friends, he thinks he rules the school. He has like a group of about 20 friends, and I'm there stuck with my 5 friends: Fahmida (@/danzindrawz), Amy (@/dans.princess.mug), Roman (@/dantdm_doodler), Skyler (@/fanpageaccountofdantdm) and Jenni (@/lunar_dragon112). (THESE ARE ALL PEOPLE ON INSTAGRAM BTW 😂)

Me, Amy and Fahmida were talking and one of his jerky friends, Aiden (@/aid3n0506_) came over and 'fell into me'.

"Aha, sorry." He said in a sarcastic tone. I jut rolled my eyes at him. Jenny aggressed on him though.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" Jenny approaches him and raised her eyebrows.

"God, don't get so protective."

Oh wait. You know I said he's such a punk, I never told you who he was did I? Well, that's Dan. He thinks he rules the school. He has loads of tattoos and flesh tunnels, and died his hair a blue colour - personally, it doesn't look very good :l. \/ \/

He recently put purple in his hair, it looks grey :/Anyway, yeah, he isn't too bad himself, he's just really full of himself and has really jerky friends

He recently put purple in his hair, it looks grey :/Anyway, yeah, he isn't too bad himself, he's just really full of himself and has really jerky friends. Especially Aiden.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm in maths class now, and I'm in here for 90minutes. I'm in the same class as Dan and Aiden, but Jenni and Skyler are in my class too. Amy, Fahmida and Roman are in a lower set, which is a shame, they're really clever.

Dan never puts his hand up, but Aiden does, and his other friend Ethan. They love proving the teacher wrong, and they always sit at the back. It's annoying.

Anyway, I was really bored (I hate maths btw :/) so I took out my phone and hid it under my desk. It's a really expensive phone too, an iPhone 9s, cost a couple hundred of quid. I winked at Skyler so he knew I had my phone, and he winked back.