Chappie #3

I woke up on the medical bed, but my head was spinning. I couldn't think. What had happened?

"Thank God, Jemma, you're ok!"

"Jemma!!"

"Jemma are you with us, are you ok?"

I couldn't think properly. Who had said these things?

"Give her some space guys." I recognised that voice. That was Amy.

Me and Amy interlocked eyes.
"We'll come back later Amy."

I saw 3 people walking out the door. Skyler and Fahmida but there was another boy too. I-I think it was Dan. But why would Dan be here? Didn't he leave me?? I can't remember anything that happened...

"Jemma, are you ok??" Asked Amy, giving me a hug.

"I-I don't know??.."

"You've been through a lot, how are you feeling?"

"Tired, and I have a headache. Amy, w-what happened?"

"Well..."

Amy told the story and I burst into tears. I couldn't hold them back and they were flowing everywhere.

"I just want to go home and forget this ever happened." I said through my sobbing.

"Aww Jem, dont cry on me. You cry I cry."

"S-Sorry"

Within no time, the school had phoned my mum and he came to pick me up. I told Amy to tell everyone I went home.

As I drive away from the school, I could see everyone through the windows. But one face that I could see staring back at me was Dans. He looked so upset and I felt so bad. But I shouldn't, he's a bad person and doesn't deserve it.

Luckily for me, my parents are really supportive and I can tell them anything. So when I got home my dad was at work but my mum wasn't. She took me straight to my room and told me to go bed, and brought up a hot choc.

This is why I love my mum:D

Me and my mum /\ 💖

Anyway, I decided to drink my hot choc and get some sleep, I think I was developing a migraine...

Before I dozed off, my mum came in and softly said "Jemma, if you need me, I'll be downstairs, get well soon darling." And she lightly kissed me on the head.

Last time I check before I went sleep, it was 12:32

I woke up at 18:47

A good 6 hours sleep.

I got up and I was feeling slightly better. I went downstairs as I had realised I was so incredibly hungry.

"Morning sleepy. How you doing?" Asked my mum.

"Uuhhhhhh, better, still got a headache but it's going away."

"Awww. Dads upstairs if you want to see him."

"Ok."

I went and got some cereal and headed upstairs to my room, I didn't want to see my dad right now. Even though I said my parents were really supportive, my mum is, but my dad isn't, I never tell him things.

My best idea was to ignore him and stay out of his way, cuz that's how I work :).

I was scrolling though my phone looking for something to watch on Netflix and suddenly a call popped up. It was an unknown number, and I know better not to pick up an number I don't know, but it was tempting.

I can't explain to you how much of an urge I had to answer it. So I did

And I regret it

Badly...