Chapter #2

"Dan, what do you want..."

"Jemma, I-I'm sorry. Sorry for everything." He looked generally sorry.

"Really? You have really hurt me."

"Blame Aiden, it his fault Jemma."

"Oh so blame it all on Aiden dan. That's how you go now? You never take responsibility. Grow up."

"No Jemma, listen..."

"No dan, you need to mature up." I flicked my hair and walked off as soon as Aiden and Tiffany walked back.

"What's her problem. Asked Tiffany, she was mumbling, so she assumed I couldn't hear her.

"She's a bit grumpy. She thinks I need to grow up."

"To be honest Dan, you do."

I saw Tiffany talking to dan from behind my shoulder. I stood out of sight but I could still hear them.

"Excuse me? Tiff I thought you were better than that :/"

"Yeah dan, you need to stop trying to fit in. You want to be cool but your scared to swear. You want to be clever but you don't do your homework. If you want to do certain things you have to work towards it." Said Tiff

"Big words for a small kid."

Tiff always went around with the same people:

From left to right:Kathy, Poppy, Tiffany, Rosa, Maria

From left to right:
Kathy, Poppy, Tiffany, Rosa, Maria

They all were quite small for their age, but very pretty. They always wore the coolest clothes and made everyone feel uncomfortable.

"Listen, Dan, don't fight back. You have to admit when your in the wrong." She talked with a really sweet voice that made everyone do what she says.

"Forget it." Dan wasn't having any of it. "You guys obviously don't want me, your just jealous. I have other friends."

"Dan, since when are we jealous? We are trying to help-"

"No. My mum always told me that people who are horrible are just jealous of me."

"Don't bring your mum into this dan!" Shouted Aiden.

"Guys, drop it." I walked in. Everyone was watching them now as they had resorted to shouting. I don't know how I had the confidence for this.

"Since when did you come into this Jemma?" I was really skinny and weak so everyone always knew that if they wanted a fight they could pick on me.

"Since now." I stood my ground. "Shouting won't help anything, your making fools of yourself."

They all laughed at me. I didn't care.

"Aiden, do they honours." Said Tiff.

"What do you mean?" I had no idea what she was talking about. I gulped, as I was scared.

"My honour." He smiled, but not a good smile, a scary smile.

He came over to me and pinned me up to a wall, one hand strangling me, the other preparing for a punch.

"What the hell do you think your doing??" I shouted.

"AIDEN, STOP!" Shouted Dan.

"What are you doing, protecting her. This is nothing to do with you.

"I don't care. Let go of her."

"Hmmm. No."

Tiffany ran over to Dan and dived onto him, to stop him. Tiffs friends, or 'followers' just watched from a distance sniggering.

Tiff may be small, but she defo has some super strength. She pinned dan down on the rocky asphalt.

"AIDEN, QUICK!!" Shouted Tiff. Dan was fighting back at her.

He smiled very scarily, before he punched me in the face hard. I fell to the ground hardly conscious, all I could see was blood and my friends running over. I saw Amy, Fahmida, Skyler and Roman. But I couldn't see Jenni anywhere. She must have run off. She can't look at blood she's really squeamish.

I could see Aiden, Tiff and her gang running away, and Dan just standing there. He was debating wether to run off or stay. In the end, he stayed, but he was watching from a distance. His eyes showed desperation, he must have felt really bad. He tried saving me but failed.

I saw Miss Macaroon and Mr Omelette running towards me. Ms Fudge also came running over. Ms Fudge was the school medic and she came running over with the med kit.

The last thing I remember is everything going black, and a crowd gathering around me...

A/N

OOOOOHHHH Dramaaa! Is dan really a bad guy ;) we know he's not but for the purpose of the story he———

Almost gave it away hehe...

     ~Stay sweet! EllzTDM 💙