Part 1

Eyes flickering as the golden sunny rays shine trough the window, the otherwise darkness of her room consuming her, as she tried to retract to her cocoon of sweet dreams. Yet the cold hard truth in form of her alarm clock kicked her in the face, just as she was about to drift away into the sweet land of dreams. 

"Melanie!" the voice off her step mom could be heard trough out the whole house, it made shivers cling to her spine, as she walked into the kitchen where the devil it self stood in all its 5'3ft. glory. The look Melanie got from her  could easily make you feel like crawling into a dente and never show your face again, but Melanie were used to it by. After nine incredible long years. Melanie knew that she were late for school, and thats why the step monster got a flip, she needed to look somewhat decent as it was her first day at the new school. 

Melanie slipped into her rather used hightops, the mirror reflected a almost perfect version of her, her hair nestled low on her head in a messy bun, while her hoodie hung loosely around her body, making her legs look long and slimmed down by her skinnies. She were used to this look, it was her go to for a reason, she became a wall flower, that just blurred in with the masses. Yet it wasn't because she didn't like attention, deep down she loved it, the attention, the looks even the rumors. Melanie were intrigued by how others viewed her, but that were until it became to much, and she snapped, leaving her broken and in need of a school change. 

Melanie parked her red fiat in one of the parking spots not that far away from the main entrance to the school. The exterior were cold despite the warm red brick, the grass were a muddy green and the leafs on the trees had all fallen to the ground giving the big place a swampy look. The way to the entrance were short, but the brisk breeze and the gloomy weather made it feel like a forever walk. 

The lack of people in the hallway made it very clear that the classes had already started, The hallways were lighted up by window assambly on the side and the lockers on the other. The main office were on her right hand as she were headed to get her schedule. A small lady with glasses created her soon as she came in, Melanie saw her lips move, yet the sounds did not reach her as the bass in her earphone pumped at a high volume into her ears, yet she didn't remove them she just nodded and smiled her way trough the conversation. 

She were now standing with her schedule in hand wondering where room number 69 were located in this huge complex. The stroll trough the halls made her confused as they pretty much all looked alike and all met in the canteen. Melanie had stopped to look at the map that were put on the board in the canteen. She were the only one in there as everyone still were stuck in their classes. Time flew by, and a tap on her shoulder got her attention away from the map after about five minutes starring at it like there were no tomorrow. 

She put her hood down as she turned around to face the person who had exceeded her personal barrier. The guy rested his shoulder against the map, as he spoke something that were still inaudible due to her headphones, but he actually looked  like he wanted to help her out so she took out the earphones. 

"Sorry, you were saying?" Melanie gestured to her earphones as a hint that she had heard about nothing of what this nice looking guy had just said to her. His smile grew a little bigger, as he noticed how she gaped at him. 

"I were saying that you shouldn't be looking at that map, the school were renovated after that map were made" He simply shrug his shoulders in a light laugh as he pointed down the hallway straight across from them. 

"The 60'ies is down that hall, 69 is the last door" He had glanced at her schedule while he were speaking, his black hair were almost covering his eyes due to the angle he had been in to look at the paper she had now folded up in her hands.