Part 2

Melanie and Lea had  immediately become close friends during the last couple of days, Melanie now knew that Lea weren't one of the most popular nor was she on the bottom, she were a good in between, But she were socialite she talked with everyone, she even had a boyfriend jin he were in hooker gang as Melanie had named the seven guys. Jin had just gotten his shit together and dropped the game. 

They were now headed to the mall, to grab some dinner at a nice sushi place that had just opened a few days earlier. 

"Mel? would you mind if Jin joined us?" Lea looked glanced over at Melanie quickly before she turned her gaze back on the road. Melanie nodded and mumbled a "sure" she had been looking forward to a chill girls night out but she could manage this once. 

The rest of the ride were silent as the radio kept playing the most popular tunes that were to finding this very moment. Jin were already waiting for them at the entrance when they arrived, his face lit up like a lightbulb as soon as he noticed Lea jump out of the car and literally skipped here way towards him, with Melanie walking like a normal human being behind her. 

"Hi girls" Jin greeted them, pecking Lea cheek and smiling sweetly at Melanie. "Hi Jin" They both greeted at the same time, while walking towards the sushi place. 

The place were lit up with small lanterns hanging from the ceiling making the place look really romantic, a waiter approached them not soon after they came in. 

"A table for three? or will there be more joining?" She smiled happily at three young people standing before her. 

"A table for three will-" Melanie had begun to speak but Jin had stopped her as he spoke "we will need at table for four please" He smiled happily at the waiters who guided them to a table  in the middle of the room.  As soon as they sat down Jin received glares from both of the girls who both were really confused about who would join, jin were now smirking widely. 

"Sorry about that, but Suga is joining us" Jin were obviously amused by something as he let out a small chuckle, yet he received a slap of the arm from Lea who now looked pissed. 

"Why is he coming here? you know that guy gives me the chills? and what is so funny now?" Lea couldn't hold her own laugh back as Jin's adorable ugly laugh were impossible not to laugh at. 

"Oh you know he is in the neighborhood you know - doing his thing" Jin raised and eyebrows and winked at both of the girls who still didn't quite catch what Jin were saying to them

 "Oh god you guys are oblivious, he's hooking up with some chick in the toilets down the hall".    They were now all laughing loudly, all of them heaving after their breaths. 

"thats so disgusting" Melanie had gotten some control of herself and were just now beginning to breath like a normal person again. 

"Whats disgusting?" Suga were now sitting in the chair next to Melanie his cap leaving shadows down his face and neck. But before any of them could answer the waitress showed up.

"So, what would you guys like this evening?" She took her little white notebook in her hand and were ready to write their orders down. Just as Melanie were about to speak she were interrupted by Suga who single handedly decided to take control over the orders.

"We would like a number three and 5 for sharing, and then a jug of water" He had skimmed trough the menu while ordering and were just now looking up at the waitress, who had a blush creeping up her neck, due to the wink Suga had send her, she just nodded and walked into the kitchen so deliver the order. 

"What the fuck Suga? I really wanted a cola" Melanie were now looking at him with irritation shining trough her snatched features. Suga sighted looking up and down before answering              "No you didn't" He shrugged simply as if it were the most oblivious thing the world. Melanie wanted to come with a snappy remark, but she couldn't she just huffed at him in annoyance. Suga and Jin talked about Suga's newest conquest, Melanie had zoned out and were brought back by Lea kicking her leg under the table.