Zoe

I'm four months pregnant we found out we are having a girl. I was so excited. You can see my stomach now. I had to get maternity pants because I can't fit in mine now. I was doing my hair. I answered the door Annabeth and Lemon and Magnolia and Rose came in. "Are you going to have a baby shower Annabeth and I and these two girls would love to throw you and George a baby shower for your little girl." Lemon says. "Sure why not. Lavon and Wade won't." I say in a giggle. "Are you sure?" Lemon asks. "Of course I'm sure. Sorry I have to get to work." I say in a hurry. I went inside of my practice I see George in my office holding a coffee and a muffin. "Thanks George's didn't get a chance to eat something."I said, he hands it to me and sat down. "Your welcome and I like to talk to you about something not about the baby." He says. "Okay shoot." I said. "Would it be weird if I asked Annabeth to marry me? Even though your carrying my child?" He asks. "No I don't think it will be weird. Wade proposed to me yesterday and I said yes. I love Annabeth she amazing she wants to throw us a baby shower George she so supportive. She one of my closest friends." I said. "I'm glad you and Wade are engaged. You look happy." He says. I smiled I still in love with him.