Content

Little One 

Originally a romantic second person experiement, it turned into a creepy first/second piece instead. Make of it what you will. 

Thoughts 

A page-long poem briefly exploring thoughts, growing up, suffering, pain and love. Written for Benedict.

Elite Tears 

This piece of writing concerns a girl trapped in the Shadow World, fighting her own inner demons and finding her own reasons to continue living. Written for Benedict.

Day After Day

A short, cute poem describing a first crush and how important it is to guard your own heart. Written for Daniel.

Rage

Written after I was told: "You'll never be good enough; you're a girl."

Haunting Dreams 

Another look at the Shadow World, the love who was lost, and a growing fear. Originally written with a happy ending. (Again, for Benedict). 

Seperation 

A very short poem on the pain of seperation. Written for Bernadett. 

Big Girls Don't Cry 

A short story portraying a victim of bullying and betrayal, how she deals with her situation and comes out seemingly stronger than before. Written to help my mother understand why I feel abandoned by her. (She still doesn't get it.)

 An Interesting Sunday 

On how I met and talked with three people I'd never spoken to before, how they affected me and what conclusions I drew from those encounters. 

College Essay: The Biographical Version 

My past is pretty unique, I'd say (with a bunch of humility), so that was one of the places I started when it came to writing my College Essay. It's not my favorite, but...let's just publish it anyway.