before you read

Hi and welcome. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and situations either are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously, and any similarities to actual people, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. The author, also, does not want any duplications or strikingly similar versions of the novella published anywhere without permission. Anyone found guilty of this will be asked to take it down very passive-aggressively.

          This is production number two of mine! I wrote it awhile back before school became so busy and overbearing. I know I've been off the scene for a pretty long time so, to get back to the writing scene, I decided to post this short blurb of a story. It's really sad, like everything else I write, but I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. 

          Wyatt is a character I write about far too often. No matter what type of plot I come up with, from sci-fi to fantasy to teen fiction, he is a common occurrence. To get him onto paper and out of my mind (because for the life of me, I can't write anything good or worth-while), I wrote this. 

          I might continue it. I was thinking of writing it end to beginning, starting with this and continuing with more of his life in a backward manner. Or making this a book of different short stories of other characters in my head and the way they'll die. I really don't know. This is a really poorly written intro. I just want you to meet Wyatt already. 

          There are a few warnings:

                    -mild/strong language (cursing)

                    -heavy mentions of suicide

                    -mentions of depression

                    -the teeniest bit of boy-on-boy action if you squint

                    -TRIGGER WARNING: I do not want to cause any of you guys any type of emotional stress so please be cautious before continuing to read. 

          Feedback is welcome, positive and negative. This obviously won't be perfect. I just really want you guys to comment your reactions and have fights in the comment section.

          That seems about it. I suck at introductions. I kind of I hate myself and I hate talking about myself, especially when trying to make myself sound much more optimistic and happy when really all I want to do is cry. Comment any questions that you have, and voting is encouraged. Prepare yourself for this mess of a book. 

          Enjoy!