(bullie!various x bullied! Reader)

(Ok so everyone has a musically account in this and (u/n) means username)

You were walking to your locker when you where pushed into the wall next to you. "Watch it klutz" your Bully said while his friends laughed "ugh... can I at least make it to my locker before you break my arm shiro?" You whispered to yourself. "What did you just say." Shiro asked as they all looked at you you just ignored them and pushed through them. You started walking back to your locker and you could hear their footsteps behind you. When you makes it to your locker you started to put your make up and your face paint in your bag...

Until they ripped it out of your hands. They all looked at the make up and face paint "what are you doing with this? Going to a little kids party?" Pidge said. While you kept trying to grab it out of his hands "no I'm just-" you said stopping before you said the last part.

No one in the school knew that you were a cosplayer but everyone new you on musically,instagram, etc. shiro through it over to Keith. And Keith through to lance. Then he through it to pidge. Then to hunk who through it back to shiro then he "accidentally" Dropped it on the floor causing all of it to go everywhere. "Your such a loser. Come on guys let go" shiro said before leaving with his friends. You crouched on the floor and started to pick everything up and put it back in the bag. Then a couple of your other bullies of the school saw you on the floor. "Oh look veronica the garbage is on the floor were she belongs" Mackenzie said while both of them laughed. You just sighed and you finished putting your stuff back into your bag. You got back up and walked back to your motorcycle. (Man that's hardcore) you got on you motorcycle and put you earbuds in and turned on 'set it off' and rod your motorcycle to your home.

(Your POV)
Finally I'm home I can start my cosplay! I think I should do a yuno gasai cosplay. Yea I'll do that cosplay! I got into my yuno gasai costume and I did my make up then I got on musically. I noticed their was a notification that was really weird...

Someone called 'the black lion' wanted to do a duet with me (I wonder who it is *sarcasm*) I shrug and I press the notification and I start doing the musically. It was 'die young' by Kesha. But before the musically started there was a split screen so I can see the person who wanted to duet with me.

Shiro and his friends wanted to do a duet with me. Well I'm still doing the duet so they can see that I'm not just a loser but I'm also the cool cosplayer everyone's talking about.

After the musically finished I posted it and literally after I posted it shiro messaged me on musically.

The black lion: how do you do that?

(U/n): do what?

The green lion: You now the make up and the costumes how do you do it?

(U/n): oh I just sewed the costumes and i bought the make up

The blue lion: coooool the names lance

The black lion: shiro

The green lion: I'm Pigde

The emo lion: Keith

The orange Lion: I'm hunk

(U/n): oh your the people  that bullied that girl in the school. Why do you do that?

The emo lion: well we all kinda like her except for Pigde she just wants to be her friends but everyone in the school would talk about her behind her back and we all kinda got stuck in the middle

(U/n): you know instead of being rude to her and joining the other people and make fun of her she's gonna just start to hurt herself because she doesn't care anymore and she'll want to die

The black lion: wow we never thought about it that way...

The green lion: we should apologize to her before she commits suicide and gets herself into danger

The emo lion: yea

(U/n): you can apologize now if you want

The blue lion: wait what?

(U/n): guys it's me (y/n)

The orange lion: wait you actually think about killing yourself? And hurting yourself?

(U/n): yea kinda

The black lion: we're so sorry we didn't know. Can you forgive us?

(U/n): of course just don't tell anyone I'm the cosplayer everyone knows and loves.

The black lion: ok it will be our secret

The orange lion: again we are so sorry we bullied you

(U/n): it's ok just don't be rude to anyone else?

The green lion, the black lion,the orange lion, the blue lion, and the emo lion: ok