[tyler]

requested by savagejohnnyboy

You and Tyler have been dating for 10 months ok? ok.

3rd person POV

Y/n, Tyler, McQuaid, Kate, and Luke were at Luke's house goofing around watching music videos and movies.

Kate was letting McQuaid eat her chapstick "Technically it's edible?" Kate said to McQuaid "Tastes like candle" McQuaid said with a mouthful of chapstick "McQuaid, don't you realize that's chapstick?" y/n said while giggling. McQuaid swallowed the chapstick "What?". Tyler noticed the the phone hanging from the ground "Y-you're phones off the hook!" Tyler put it back in place and right away the phone rang Tyler picked it up "Listen to me you little jizz mop don't ever take the phone off the hook, ever!" everyone could hear from the phone "Luke um i- I think the call is for you". "Who is it?" y/n asked "U-uh the grim reaper?"

Tyler was still talking on the phone with the Drama Club. They said that they were gonna stab Luke, McQuaid, and Tyler in the dick when they see them on Monday. Luke and McQuaid were calm because they knew that wouldn't happen but Tyler on the other hand was flipping out. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY WITHOUT A DICK Y/N!?" Tyler said worried to y/n "Tyler, calm down it's okay let's just breathe okay?". Y/n and Tyler ended up using plastic bags to help them catch their breath. "Y/N HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET LAID WITH OUT A DICK I CANT GET STABBED IN THE DICK!!" Tyler was freaking out "I DONT KNOW TYLER" y/n kept repeating. Tyler wouldn't be quiet so y/n grabbed his face and kissed him "Well that sure shut you up"

"Tyler, y/n shut up I have an idea...does your mom have any alcohol?" Kate asked Luke

The night ended with Tyler losing the casserole dish he was using to "protect" his dick from.

GUYS IM SO SORRY MY LAZY ASS DECIDED TO TAKE NAPS AFTER SCHOOL EVERYDAY AND MY CRUSH NOW HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND ITS NOT ME SO THATS GREAT🤧 ITS ALSO 12:02 AND IM WATCHING CONSPIRACY THEORIES NOW I CANT SLEEP HELP😂💀