chapter 7: truth really hurts

Zara's pov

After being insulted by leo we exited the plane and walked to his red Lamborghini

Before he opened my door his phone started to ring.
                      Ring! Ring!Ring!

When he answered I listened clearly being a nosey Rosey but couldn't help myself.

"Hello?"

"Hey this is your mother"

"Oh hey Mom"

"Are y'all on your way"

"Yes we are."

"I can't wait to see Zara!"

"Yeah she hasn't changed a bit."

I had a feeling they were talking about me, of course I couldn't hear everything they were talking about so I wouldn't know.

" But we have one problem"

"What is that mom?"

"Camilla is here, I thought you two had broken up"

"We did but we decided to get back together

Oh well I'll see you in bit

                          BEEP!!

i could tell she was mad by the way she hung up.we got in the car and drove off. I was a bit jealous that he had a girl, matter fact furious.

"Leo why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend"

"I didnt think I had to tell you my accounts on life"

I looked at him with a serious face.

"You don't, but you had me thinking that I really broke your heart when your already with somebody."

" Zara you did and me and Camilla just got together a year ago so it really is fine, and why do you care you don't love me remember."

" I never said that, our love is just complicated right now"

Zara! What's so complicated about understanding one another and loving each other!"

"Leo I love you and you know it!"

Zara I don't know why I even care I should be over this or over you" he said that part more lower. To be honest it did break my heart to hear those words but I took them.

2hours

We pulled up to Mrs and Mr  Ramirez house slash mom and dad for me, and parked in the driveway. I remember this house big time so many good times.

 I remember this house big time so many good times