Part 9 Laksh's confession

Scene starts with Swara looking at Ragu's house in rage.

Later in Laksh's room~

Laksh is thinking about Swara's betrayal and Ragu's unconditional love.

Laksh (mind) : "For that betrayer I rejected Ragu's true love.. how will I look into her eyes.."

He takes out his phone and after deep thought dialed Ragu's number.

At Ragini's home ~

Ragini's phone rang. She looks at it and see Laksh's name.

Ragini : "Lucky.. what shall I do? Shall I pick up the phone or not.."

She is thinking what to do when someone push her from back and she fell on the floor. Her phone also fall down and the call gets received automatically.

Ragini looks at the person and gets shocked.

Ragini (shocked) : "Sw.. Swaraa.."

Swara (ragingly) : "Yess its me Swara.. just becoz of you Laksh had thrown me out of his house and his life.. If he is not mine then I will not let him become yours also.."

Saying this she pulled Ragini by holding her hair while Ragini shouts in pain.

Laksh who is on the phone gets shocked and scared hearing the conversation and Ragu's shout. The phone dropped from his hand while he rushed out of his house.

 The phone dropped from his hand while he rushed out of his house

While running towards Ragu's house he bumps into Sanskar.

Sanskar : "Lucky what happen?? Why are you running like this??"

Laksh (scared) : "Swara.. she is in Ragu's house.. we have to save Ragu.."

Sanskar become shocked and both rushed towards Ragu's house.

Here Swara slaps Ragini and her lips starts bleeding. She pushes Ragini and her leg hits a table and she falls down. Her head hits the ground and it starts bleeding. Ragini shouts in pain.

SanLak reach her house at that time and heard her shout. They are hell scared and worried for Ragu. The door is locked from inside so they tries to break the door.

Here Swara holds Ragini's neck and strangles her. Ragini is trying to defend herself but couldn't as she is going out of breathe.

At that time the door breaks and SanLak rushed in. They are shocked to see Ragu lying on the floor and Swara strangling her neck.

 They are shocked to see Ragu lying on the floor and Swara strangling her neck