Chapter 1

HEYYYYYYYY THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY FF. HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTTTTTT! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY WEEK ONCE. :)

S READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPPI.

LOVE U GUYS. ;)

-JULIET

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

I sighed as I looked at the clock on the white wall.

20 minutes till class ends.

God why can't it be summer already. Haha well school actually started two weeks ago but this school is a living hell.

Hi, I'm Jasmine. I'm 17 years old and I still go to school. I'm in 11th grade. Basically my life is bad like really bad. I'm under conctrol of my parents. They think I'm the little girly girl who learns for exams or never had a boyfriend. Ok it's kinda true...I never had a boyfriend but that's because I'm to shy to talk to a boy. Good that's a lie too..I had a boyfriend but he cheated on me with some slut. I told him that I never wanna see him again.

Thankfully I haven't seen him this past two years. I always tell people I never had a relationship because I am to ashamed of what happened with James. He made me so

angry . Now I'm really careful when it comes to boys.

"So girls and boys....for homework you'll have........" Blah blah blah blah god I hate our teachers...with their glasses and their hand movements they make. The only one I like is our math teacher Mrs. Hemmings.She's really nice to all and she helps us if we don't understand something. I wish all teachers would be like her. There's also this hot P.E teacher we have Mr. Jordan. He's really a hottie with his sixpack,electric blue eyes and his wonderful lips. Man.. I'm probably drooling right now. Awkward..

.but he's always wearing white t-shirts so you can see his amazing body through it. I just wanna f-...!

My thoughts got interupted by the ringing bell. I slowly put my things in my bag and made my way out of class.

Suddenly the teacher shouted,, Jasmine..please pay attention next time and stop daydreaming." I felt my cheeks getting red. I awkwardly walked to my next class which happened to be P.E. I was always the first one to appear to class. This time it's the same. The door opened and I changed into my sport clothes which consists of shorts, tanktop, trainers and a ponytail.

In the gym I saw a few boys already and the teacher but no girls. ,,Have you seen the other girls, Jasmine?" Mr. Jordan asked me.

I simply answered with a 'No'

"Well I guess we have to start than without the girls. We'll begin with a game of football (soccer). I need two captains for each team. What about Kevin and David? Come on boys. First to pick is Kevin. Jasmine you'll choose a team after they picked all boys. Ok? Well let's start. Go Go Go!"

They started to pick their teams while I'm just standing there. Don't get me wrong I love football but I just feel uncomfortable because I'm the only girl.

The door opened and I heard loud footsteps coming our way. I looked up to see a boy with lots of tattoos and piercings. He's dressed in black skinny jeans and a black t shirt with black shoes. You could say he's covered in black. His hair looks fluffy and his eyes are a beautiful hazel colour with a hint of green.

"Can I help you? Oh no wait you are

the new kid am I right?" Mr. Jordan asked.

"Yes that's me..so I'm here now what should I do?" he answered. I was suprised that his voice is so deep but it sounded hot.

Just as I had this thought he moved his head and looked around..watching us. His head turned to me and I felt my breath stop. His brown eyes looked directly into my dark green eyes. I stared at him longer and I saw him slightly smirking. He took his lip pearcing in his mouth and bit his lip. I quickly turned in an other direction and felt my cheeks redden. I could feel his eyes wandering up and down my body. Now I felt really insecure about my body and tried to turn around completely.

"Well....Everyone this is your new schoolmate. Pls. introduce yourself."

"I'm Ashton Irwin and that's all you need to know." He has an accent but I can't figure out which.

"Ok then. How about a match of football Mr. Irwin. I guess you didn't know we have P.E now so you get away with your clothing this time. Next time wear some shorts,t shirt and trainers. Now choose the group you want to play in. Hurry!" Ashton only let out a laugh and moved to David's group. They spoke a few words like 'Hey man what's up' & did their hand thing. I guess I have to go to Kevin's group than. Great. At least he's not that much of an asshole like David and his friends.

We started that game and all the boys ran around and kicked the ball to the others. They all played together and left me out as usual. Boys. I suddenly felt a heavy body collied with mine and I fell on my back with him on top.

It was him the new boy. He groaned and looked up into my eyes. "Wow I must have fallen hard." he said and had this stupid grin on his face.

He pushed his hair out of his face and moaned as I tried to move underneath him. He giggle and said: "Not so fast babe. We only know eachother for ten minutes" He stood up and put his hand out for me to stand up.

He winked and ran of to the others.

-----------------------------------------------

So yeahhhhh that was the first chapter. I know it's a bit short. sry for that. :) still hope u like it. ok i have questions!!!!! :

1.) First impression of Jasmine and Ashton? :)

2.) Who's your favourite member of 5SOS?