PART 2

The Wattpad Clichés – Part 2

Before I start I’d just like to say thank you to all my readers and fans and I know I haven’t posted in a long time but it takes a while to find clichés. So this probably won’t be as long as the other one because once a cliché always a cliché but I like to keep things going so time to present the list.

1.      The One Direction fan-fiction: I don’t really like fan fiction but I can respect people writing about it. This cliché is when a girl typically meets the boys from one direction and they fall madly in love and live happily ever after. It usually goes the same in any fan fiction story when there is a famous person involved; it used to be Justin Bieber, now it’s One Direction.

2.      The Harry Potter Fan fiction: in my lat story there was a comment about this so I looked into it and wow! So most of these much overused story lines are romance where the lead female falls in love with a character from harry potter, or they’re related to a character from Harry Potter. I don’t know about you but I don’t want to be related to a person from Harry Potter. OVERUSED

3.      The High School Romance: there’s nothing wrong with a bit of high school romance I simply just think that it’s used way too often and quite honestly I prefer romance stories with characters that are out of high school and are old enough to understand romance. OVERUSED

4.      The moving factor: I’ve seen and read a lot of stories for a long time now where one of the main characters has just moved to wherever the setting is and I think it’s an alright storyline but I feel as if once you see it in five different stories in the same day it gets a little boring and that could just be me but sometimes it needs to stop. Only thing left to say is OVERWRITTEN

5.      The Criminal Character: I totally understand the appeal of a criminal and falling in love with one because danger is hot. The stories typically go like criminal trying to go straight girl thinks she can change him but his past always bites him in the @$$, eventually pat goes away (only leaving a horrible bite mark) and they live happily ever after blah, blah, blah. OVERDONE.

That’s all I could think of for now so sorry its short, if you have any suggestions or clichés that you’ve become a victim of reading to post a comment about it and I might write about it. Also I was thinking of writing an advice story for new (or old) writers on wattpad so they can promote their stories better and get more reads and votes and whatnot if you’d like to see that comment.

Once again anything I wrote about in this don’t take it personally.

Don’t forget to vote, comment, and share this story it only takes a second and it makes me smile. J See.

Also my friend has recently joined wattpad so her username is amberconbee2468 so check out her story and fan her.

Have a wonderful day this is Nikki signing off. Buh bye.