yeolyeoseot

«Soonyoung»

Months after his recovery, Jihoon and I get along very well.

I gladly introduced him as a friend to Seungkwan, Seokmin and the rest.

Although he's awkward towards them at first, he gets along with them easily.

Because of his one year absence, he repeated a year thus making him classmates with his co-members, Seungkwan and Seokmin.

Thanks to them, Jihoon didn't feel he's out of place when we were all together.

I am now currently waiting for their dismissal since my class ends an hour before theirs.

I'm patiently waiting when my phone suddenly beeps signalling someone texted me.

I pulled it out and read it, my eyes widened and can't help but to tear up.

"Hey, are you crying?" I was snapped out of my thouhts when I heard his voice.

"J-Ji.."

"Is there something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

Instead of answering, I chuckled and pulled him in a hug.

"U-uh.. Soon?"

"Dad texted me, Jaehwan got caught yesterday and is now imprisoned." I said.

Jihoon was stunned for a moment until I felt him hugged back, tightly.

For months, Jihoon's never been so comfortable strolling around, knowing the one who ordered to kill him is still out there.

And now today, after months of struggles, he's now completely free.

"No one's gonna threaten your life anymore."

...

"Where do you want to go, Ji?" I asked as I held his hand.

"Let's go to an amusement park, Soon!" He cheered and run ahead of me.

We're currently hanging out, Jihoon said it'll be a small celebration of him finally being free, which is somewhat childish for me.

Well, he's literally acting like a child right now.

The two of us arrived in an amusement park near our school, which is a good thing.

Jihoon run towards an ice cream parlor.

I can't help but to smile and shook my head.

*phone ringtone*

"Hey mom! ...... Jihoon and I are here in an amusement park near our school .....  Okay .....  I'll bring him home safely .... Byee~"

After conversing with mom, I noticed Jihoon waving at me and motions me to go there, I let out a small laugh as I ran towards him.

"I kept on calling you but realized you're talking on your phone." He pouted.

"That's just mom, checking us out." I said as I pinched his cheek.

"Ouch~" he whined.

"Here's your ice cream, I don't know your favorite flavor so I just ordered the same as mine." He added and handed me a cookies 'n cream ice cream.

"Well, what a coincidence, we both have the same taste in flavors." I commented that makes him smiled.

"Thank you, Soonyoung.." I was taken aback when he suddenly said those words.

"You know, I should be the one saying that for this." I said pointing on the dessert we're eating but he shook his head, making my brows furrowed.

"No, what I mean is... thank you for being my friend. Sorry if I don't pay attention on you before that accident, if I do we must be the best of friends now." Jihoon stated.

"But you know, that accident is somewhat a blessing-in-disguise." I commented.

"How do you say so?" He asked.

"If you didn't fell into a one year coma, you wouldn't be a spirit who wanders around. You wouldn't be my friend that no one else can see and I guess, Soji is our Cupid who guides us to meet each other, isn't she?" Jihoon chuckles and nodded.

That day continues as the two of us wandered around the park, riding on different rides and guess what, we get to know each other way more than we did back when he's still a spirit and I hope this continue in the far future.

~~~