Chapter 9

Minho's pov.

don't you ever tell me i just said that. why did i have to do it?! i just stood there beside the wall,frozen like a statue.

i should've just let her answer the call! but my heart just tell me to not let her.do i like her? No! i punched myself hard and groaned. stupid me.

"why does she have to be so cute?" i mumbled while going to the small room,i don't want to sleep in her room. i feel shy.

as i walk inside,the room is wide with a blue soft bed and some teddy bear and a laptop on the desk.

i jumped on the bed and lay down,looking at the chandelier (did i spell it right? XD) hanging beautifully in the ceiling. my mind is flooded in thoughts.i think i can't just deny this anymore.

I Love her.

with that,i fluttered shut my eyes and a smile curved my lips as i drift to the land of dreams..

#

Sulli's POV

i slowly opened my eyes and the sunlight appeared across my face. i groggily stood up to make breakfast. and i also remember that today is friday. last day of school!

i peeked at the wall clock. 6:30 am. Ffffffuuu- " i will be laate!" i said and without second thoughts i runned to the bathroom. but before i could enter,the dining table,is full of food.

there's a quick note:

Sorry for not waking you up! you're sleeping happily so i don't wanna bother you. but here's your breakfast. have a nice day!

-Minho xxx.

i smiled ear to ear and slowly take the pancakes. they are eggs,bacon,and cupcakes? where did he get that?

but care less,i eat all of that like an hungry lion and gathered the plates,put them in the sink and take a shower.

i can't help but smile. i thought.. he is evil. but i didn't know that he is a sweet,caring gentleman. from the first time that he talk to me,i think he is not in the mood. i think he has a problem that days?

but he's a little bit moving on now and i need to find the perfect time to ask it.

i jumped off the shower and get ready for the day.

#

after going to the lockers,i take the elevator of the school to go to the second floor for my next class.

to my surprise,Minho also entered the elevator.awkward silence sorrounds us. but he breaks it. "thanks for letting me sleep."

i smiled widely. "you're welcome,thanks for the food tho." he just giggled. "that is an thank you gift!" he bumped his shoulder to mine and i laughed.

"you can cook more good than i do." i pouted and he chuckled and put a strand of my hair to the back of my hair and i blushed.

"because iam more beautiful than you." he laughed and i playfully glared at him while we are going to our next class.

i can't help but blush,i can't deny that i like him anymore.

I just like him.

A/N:

Sorry for being such a cliffhanger :( but here comes a short-romantic update! yay! Sulli liked Minho! *epic dancing* but did Minho also have feelings for Sulli? find out more! see ya later and Thank You! :***