Chapter 1

It was on a Monday during school, two friends Jose and Amar was walking to class.They pass by the announcement board and they saw a flyer reading "Football Tryouts are open sign below to join".'We should tryout',Amar say.'There's alot of big people trying out too,our lil small selves barely have a chance',Jose respond denying. There was this Big cocky, popular dude by the name of dontay that was also trying out,"I dont know why he popular in the first place, He look lik a monkey",say Jose. Oh Wow,Now we definitely dont stand a chance of making the team,say Amar.Jose responded,"Why you being scared for, what can he possibly do,he might blind us With his ugliness on the field but he's going to have a helmet, He cant hurt us".Both laugh while walking away to their class.

Aftet school, They walk up to the board and signed up,.At the time Dontay was walking by and bust out laughing saying, "HAHA, you losers think yall have a chance".Just ignore him,amar said. They walked away toward the exit to walk home."Arriving at Jose house, Alright bruh see you later", Amar said, Jose nods and they seperated.

"Hey jose",say his mom while he enter the door, "How was school ?" ,she asked ."It was good me and Amar signed up for football tryouts ",He respond. "That's Wonderful ",she said."No its not there's this Gorilla looking boy name Dontay that's also trying out, I dont like him at all "He said,while he take a seat."Well you don't have to like him,besides what can he possibly do to you",she said ,trying to get him in a good mood."Now what days are practice on?",she asked,"Monday to Thursday he answered while walking up to his room.

Jose opens the door to his room ,throwimg his book bag on the floor frustrated, he collapse on his bed not wanting to be interrupted, His lil sister Kara walked in his room, asking him, "Are you okay Big Brother". "Yeah im alright Kara just leave me alone",he said brutally.Kara walked out of his room sad thinking that she did something wrong.

Night time had comes, Mom yells,"Dinner is Ready",we all rushed downstairs ready to eat but mom say, "Now dont remember the rules, we cannot eat without Dad at the table" ,yelling afterwards "Honey, We're waiting on you"."Im coming Honey",he answered while he watch his football game not attempting to move.The game came to a end, he got up close the Tv and walks to the table.

We say our grace and started eating,My lil Brother Kenny devouring the meal, there was no conversation during the supper,we all was busy eating.

After eating we all go to the living room and watch tv as a family. We laughed together, crack jokes and make fun of each other."It was time for Bed " say mom,"y'all do not want to be late for school tomorrow ".We all went to our room and sleep.....