Chapter 5

After the tackle, coach blows the whistle, as I take my stuff and leaves, not caring about Yvensly that's still on the ground in pain .While walking away, I hear a voice calling my name, I turned around and it was Amar jogging after me.

"What happened out there, you went crazy ",he says me

"I don't know bruh, I just was thinking about him and Adamaris,and their kiss , I think I'm really in love.with her ",I tells him as we walk home.

"I know man, he deserved it "He reply,trying to be on my side.

We walk home not talking about what happened at the tryouts at all. I arrived at home going straight to my room, taking a Shower and just lay down.

While I was asleep, my phone rings and it was Adamaris, "What can she possibly want? ",I questioned myself. As I answer the phone all I hear is her yelling "What the Hell is wrong with you? "

"WTF you're talking about,you better calm down,I don't know who you think you talking to ",I command.

"You know what you did,you did it on purpose, you tried to break his leg, you're just a jealous jerk..... ",she says as I hang up on her, I got tired of her voice talking.

I throw the phone on the floor to get peace. It was quiet for over 2 hours then suddenly my loud message ringtone rings and wakes me back up .I check the phone,it was Adamaris again, now with a text that reads

* "Jose ,I don't know what had got into me, I just went crazy on you, sorry that I snap on you like that, you're the one I really love. " *

I shut my phone off and put it in a drawer, I got up and put a sign on my door that reads Please DO NOT DISTURB,I WILL NOT BE EATING DINNER, I go back to my bed and sleep the whole night....