Liza's POV

Hi I'm Liza Koshy ( sorry if I spelt it wrong lol.) I get bullied by the Dolan twins and I don't have a lot of freinds maybe like 2....3...? Idk but the twins and I were best friends but when the y got popular we drifted apart

* BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP *

I turn my alarm off and get ready ( ^^ up ^^ )  " bye Mom and dad I'm going to school love ya." I said to them after I ate breakfast. " BYE SWEETIE HAVE A GOOD DAY LOVE YA TOO." My parents yelled back. I started to walk to the bus stop but I get pushed and herd. " you look worse today just go die in a hole." The voice said so I turned around and see Grayson and Ethan no shocker. " plz leave me alone I'm not in the mood." I mumbled. " WHAT WAS THAT YOU LITTLE BITCH." Ethan yelled. " nothing." I said. " THAT WHAT I THOUGHT." He said and then slapped me. " go kill yourselves nobody likes you." Grayson said and slapped me and walked away with Ethan followings. I decided to go on my phone and get a app called vine because a lot of people like it. I put my username as ' Lizza ' then I walked home and said to my mom that I didn't fell good and she believed me and told me to got to my room and then they left to got to work. Then I made some vines. ( ^^ up ^^ ) and I already have about 2 million followers. And I have now like 2.5 million on instagram. And 3 million on musically. ( some of her musiclys lol )

* AT 4:00 *

" Hey Liza were home the neighbors are coming for dinner." My Mom said to me " ok mom what neighbors tho?" I asked " the Dolans." She said with a smile. " Ook" I said trying not be scared. " I'm going to get changed."

( clothing up ^^ )

( clothing up ^^ )

* DING DONG DING DONG *

" hey Mrs and Mr Koshy.." I heard and that was Ethan and Grayson saying that. " hello boys Liza is in the living room." My Mom said. " ok thanks Mrs Koshy." Grayson and Ethan said. Then I head foot steps coming in and I look up to see them and then I said " why are you starring at me it's weird." I say and chuckle because I wanted to know why you got so many followers you have now." Ethan said and Grayson looked at him at me in conference. " it's nothing." I said and smiled. " oh my god yes it is you have like 3 million followers on vine and musically and have like 3.5 million on instagram." Ethan said " WHAT?!?" Grayson yelled in a surprised voice. " I just act like myself and put on a fake smile." I said mumble the last part. " oh cool thanks for the advice lol, but what was the last part." Ethan said " umm nothing." I said " KIDS DINNERS READY COME HERE PLZ." My dad yelled " OK." I yelled back and walked away to them.

* SKIP DINNER *

" would you guys like to stay and watch a movie with us?" My dad ask them. " sure we would love to thxs." Mrs Dolan said. " uh I'm gonna go to my room. I'm tired and I have to do stuff..." I said and said by to everyone. I walk up stairs and I make a couple of vines and post a couple of musicallys and post a Instagram and go to sleep.