Problem #1

Say you are walking to school

Say you are walking to school. It's raining and stuff. And all of a sudden you step in a giant ass puddle. The water soaks through your shoes and onto your socks.

Like what the fuck! 'Why did this happen to me? Then, you realize you still need to go to school or your parents will kill you. 

So, you make it to school and everyone's like,"Why is that girl wearing one shoe? She's sooooo weird." 

In your head, you're like,"Bitch what?"

When you find your friends during lunch you tell them your situation and for some dumb ass reason, they don't believe you. 'Like, what kind of friends do I have? I know I'm a werido but you guys are too.'

Now you're trying to find some shoes in the nurse's office. BUT you have tiny ass feet and you tell the nurse,"You don't have anything for SMALL people?" 

She laughs then says,"Please!" 

What's the deal with tall people? 

You end up wearing these clown shoes. Well, they're clown shoes for you. (Probably not everyone reading this.) 

'All I need is a fucking red nose and I'll be a clown.' Even though you knew you would fit in a tiny car. Step 1 completed.

Luckily the day is over and you get to go home.

But it's still raining. Damn it.

Your hair is soaked. So are your clothes. Even the stupid clown shoes.

It gets even better. The front door of your house is locked. Realizing that you left ALL of your shit at school, you cry out,"Fuck you!" Though no one's listening.

Finally, your parents get home. 

They had the fucking courage to ask,"Are you okay?"

Oh hell no.