The List

Cory and Amanda where a happily married couple. They married young, and were both very open to each other's sexual kinks. They had experimented with a lot of different sex play, and found that there were certain things that they both liked better than the other. Amanda enjoyed being a dominate, and Cory was an ABDL. This worked out and they had enjoyed many opportunities to indulge in Cory's fantasies while allowing Amanda's need for control to be met.

Seeing as they both enjoyed a healthy sexual life, they had reached an agreement a year into their marriage that it was in their best interest to have an open marriage. Open marriages can lead to disaster, but since the communication and trust between Cory and Amanda was strong, they were able to make it work. The one thing above all else that made this relationship work was the lists they had made of people in their lives that were off limits to for the other to sleep with.

Cory had some college friends and his work colleagues on the list.
Amanda had her best friend from highschool, certain "types" of bar girls and her sister Sara on the list. Out of all these people, Amanda's sister Sara was the one potential crux that would ruin everything.

Cory loved Amanda completely, but even when they were dating Sara had not been shy about her interest in Cory. In fact she wasn't on the list until the family Christmas party the first year they were married. What happened had almost ruined their pleasurable arrangement that both Cory and Amanda shared.

Everyone had gathered for the weekend at Amanda's grandmother's house for a big Christmas dinner! Her grandfather had made his signature punch that was WAY more alcohol than juice! After dinner, everyone but Cory went outside to sit by the fire pit and talk. Cory had needed a break from the excitement, so he decided to refresh his punch glass and head downstairs. Cory had been enjoying a book in the downstairs den with a nice fire going. He was definitely drunk, and had lost count of how many drinks he had consumed. The rest of the family was sitting outside by another fire reminiscing about old times.
Cory was completely lost in his book when he heard the stairs to the basement creak. He looked up to find Sara walking cautiously down the stairs. She had no doubt tied Cory's amount of punch if not beat him by a few glasses.

Sara walked over to the couch where Cory sat and began taking off her damp clothes. She was feeling extremely horny from the punch and without Cory knowing had stripped down to her white and black lace lingerie. She reached over and touched Cory's arm, pulling him out of his deep, drunken enjoyment of his novel.

As Cory looked over at his sister in law, he couldn't help but get turned on! He was actually wearing a diaper at the time, as he always wet the bed when he drank. He was being cautious and had decided to change into a thick Abena after everyone else had gone outside. He felt his dick grow hard as Sara began kissing his neck and ears. His penis was straining against the diaper and he desperately wanted to fuck Sara! She was suck on his ears and whispered to him to touch her. Cory dropped the book he had been reading and began caressing Sara's breasts. Her firm nipples were easily seen and felt through her lacy bra. Sara moved lower with her hands and began rubbing his legs, headed to his cock. Cory was lost in the feeling of Sara's body and began to rub her clit through her panties. He could feel how dripping wet she was. This caused his hard on to reach full attention! Sara reached under his pants and went to grab his member, when she felt plastic. She squeezed it and pulled back from kissing Cory.

"What are you wearing Cory?" Sara asked. Cory was drunken enough that he felt confident enough to admit to Sara the truth. She smiled and asked him if she could check to see if he was wet. Cory's had a drunken though of how similar Sara and Amanda were at accepting his diaper fetish.

"Go ahead" Cory said. He hadn't realized that he had in fact wet his diaper sometime during his reading, courtesy of Grandpa's holiday punch. Sara told Cory to stand up and drop his pants. Being used to Amanda's dominant nature, Cory obeyed. His pants dropped around his ankle and Sara drunkenly slipped a couple fingers inside the front of Cory's diaper. Her fingers brushed against his cock, producing a deep moan from Cory. She gave the diaper a squeeze and told Cory he was a very wet baby!

It was at this time that Amanda had made her way inside and was looking for her husband so they could go to bed. Amanda saw the fire light from the lower den and headed down. She was shocked at the sight she took in.

"What the HELL is going on?" She yelled. "Sara get your fucking clothes back on and get out of here!" Sara went pale as she removed her damp fingers out of Cory's diapers. Sara sheepishly grabbed her clothes and ran back upstairs. Amanda looked at Cory with anger in her eyes. "Cory! What the Fuck? Why are you standing in just your diaper letting my sister touch you?" Cory couldn't find his voice immediately, but finally was able to explain what happened. "Sara has always done this kind of shit with my previous boyfriends. I'll be damned if she fucks you too!"

"But what about our arrangement?" Cory slurred. "She isn't on your list, and I couldn't help myself." Drunk Cory could say some stupid stuff at times.

"God Dammit Cory, I thought you were bright enough to know that family members would be off limits! Apparently I have to spell it out for you though. From here on out, Sara is at the top of the No Fuck List! Now go get into our room so can change you into a fresh diaper and we can sleep off this booze."

Cory headed down the hallway to the room they were staying in, as Amanda put out the fire and grabbed Cory's pants off the floor. He was waiting on the bed sitting next to his bag of diapers and wipes. Amanda came in and tossed his pants across the room. She sat next to him and told him to lie back. He did, and Amanda expertly removed his sodden diaper. She changed him into a fresh one, making sure to put a generous amount of baby powder over his diaper area.

Since that day four years ago, they had never had any other issues with the construct of their marriage.

Everything was going smoothly for the couple now. In fact, as fate would have it, they ended up working together.

Cory worked has a Security Foreman at Venice Security in Los Angeles. His company had won a bid to work security at one of Venice's largest manufacturing plants. He was in charge of the security detail at Baker and Sons Industries.

Amanda had a degree in Marketing from UCLA and had ended up getting the head of Marketing at Baker and Sons Industries! G&M were manufactures of many household products. They produced Napkins, Paper Towels, Bathroom Supplies, Feminine Products, and Diapers.

All though they worked together, they were in separate parts of the plant. Amanda stayed in the corporate offices out front, while Cory was leading his security crew in the factory itself. The crew would rotate which departments they watched over, but Cory's favorite was obviously the area where they made diapers.
It was not uncommon for him to swipe a few factory seconds during his daily walk through. No one had ever noticed, and it filled a thrill that seemed to be missing from Cory's work. He was able to hide the diapers in his office without anyone being the wiser.

The work scenario was great, as both Amanda and Cory work about the same hours, so they could car pool most days. Being able to work away from each other kept them from falling into the dangers of relative related work issues.

Things were going well for each of them, when one Friday they were getting into the car to leave, Amanda was acting giddy! "What's the good word?" asked Cory.

"Well I have been trying for quite a while to take the marketing of our Bassinet brand diapers in a new direction. I finally got approval from Heath (her boss) to go ahead and move forward with it! I will be getting a team pulled together next week to start mapping everything out!" Amanda was beaming!

"That's fantastic honey!" Cory replied. He was always very proud of his wife and loved how much she enjoyed her job. Personally, Cory had been growing more and more frustrated with the mundane duties of his work. He wished he could find something that made him feel as Happy as Amanda was. Little did he know that his wish would come true, albeit not in the way he thought?

Amanda and Cory had planned a swinger's party for the weekend. Cory was able to forget his unhappiness with work, loosen up, and enjoy the copious amounts of sex. If he knew what the next few weeks were to hold however, he wouldn't have been so happy!