Busy Weekend

Monday Morning Amanda and Cory took different cars to work. Amanda had a meeting with Heath and the marketing staff after work regarding the Bassinet Brand Adult Diapers. She had told Cory that it would probably be a long night.

He was okay with this. They had enjoyed a long weekend and had gotten little sleep while hosting their party. Amanda had been so energized after work on Friday that by the time their guest had arrived for their swinger's night, she was so horny that her juices had soaked through her black lace panties and had begun to run down her leg. She had pulled Corey into the laundry room and had him lick her legs clean before pushing his face into her lace covered vagina. She told him to eat her through her panties. It took very little time for her to reach orgasm. Her underwear was drench with her cum and Corey's saliva.

She patted him on his hair and kissed his forehead before slipping from the room and back out to welcome their friends. Corey smile and was quite happy with himself! He took pride in his ability to work a woman's lips and clit with his tongue. Ever since his first girlfriend in high school, it had been his strongest sexual ability. There was nothing really wrong with the rest of his love making. It wasn't as though he had a tiny penis or anything. His member was in fact fairly average at 5.5". He was able to please his previous girlfriends and his wife just fine. That however hadn't stopped Amanda from buying an array of vibrators and dildos. All the toys in her collection were bigger than his dick. Some in fact were MUCH bigger! He didn't mind that. It actually turned him on! He was the submissive and enjoyed any form of humiliation his wife Amanda threw his way. Sometimes he wanted more humiliation than she would give him.
He weaved in and out of traffic as he continued reminiscing about their past weekend.

Once Amanda had left the laundry room, he stood up and exited as well. He walked through the kitchen giving warm hellos and polite kisses to the people he passed. He walked into the living room just in time to see Amanda taking Trevor, a teacher at the local college and Marcel a friend of theirs that worked for the DOT, into the hallway bedroom. He saw her legs glistening with moister as Marcel began to work his hand under her skirt and grab her ass cheeks. Going right for the threesome! There was no doubt that Amanda wanted to get worked over this weekend! He had seen both Trevor and Marcel naked during past parties. They both carried impressive packages in their underwear. Their size definitely exceeded Corey in both girth and length.

Before he could think much more about his wife getting double teamed by those men, his neighbor Tim walked over with his wife Michele. That had brought him a drink and suggested a rendezvous in one of the rooms upstairs. Corey had been hard since the laundry room, and watching his wife walking away with her gentlemen toys, had gotten him so stiff he was aching. He took the drink and gladly followed Tim and Michele upstairs.

Before Corey knew it, he was pulling up to the parking garage at the factory. He scanned his badge at the security station, waited for the wooden bar to lift, and drove the short way to the reserved lots for security personnel. He stepped out of his vehicle, grabbed his lunch pail and walked to the entrance. His footsteps echoed in the parking garage. He took a few deep breaths to prepare himself for the day, and then pulled open the door to his job.

----------------

Amanda had left the house just a short time before Corey. She had gotten on the highway and gotten lucky with the flow of traffic. She had worried a bit about her commute as Corey and her normally carpooled. This allowed them to take the HOV lane and skip most of the delays along their path to work.

She was so excited for today. Hell, she had been on cloud 9 since Friday afternoon when Heath had told her he was ready to take the next step forward with the Bassinet Diaper marketing! She had been so happy, that she felt giddy. Once Corey and she had arrived home from work on Friday she had quickly gone upstairs, freshened up her makeup, cleaned herself and slipped into a sexy, lacy black pair of panties accompanied with a lacy black bra accentuated with white trim! She couldn't help but play with her vagina lips through her panties. She was getting so horny! She had finished preparing everything for the party, and had welcomed their first guests (Tim and Michele). As they entered she gave Michele a hug and Tim gave Amanda a deep kiss. His hand had brush against her breasts and she felt her panties getting more and more moist. By the time she had helped her friends get drinks; she could feel her love juices seeping through her panties and start running down her leg.

Amanda had taken Corey into the laundry room and rode his tongue to a quick orgasm. All that had done was fuel her desire for more. She quickly left the laundry room in search of a few men who would be able to fill her needs. She practically ran right into Marcel. His dark chiseled body felt like a wall under her hands. She had seen a bulge in his pants and ran her hand down the front of them to grab his dick. He was at full attention and looked down at her smiling! "See something you like?" He whispered behind a grin. Amanda had given him a flirty smirk before agreeing that she did in fact what his cock. She grabbed his hand and started toward the downstairs bedroom when Trevor came through the door.

"Trevor!" she shouted. "Get over here! I need a couple of big fellas to fill a hole in my life and you have perfect timing!" She grabbed his arm and put it around her waist. They walked toward the door in the hallway, and Marcel playfully grabbed her ass under her skirt.

They were barely inside the door before she had her top removed. Trevor was removing his clothes and Marcel swiftly and expertly removed both skirt and soggy panties with one hand in a quick fluid motion. He dropped he clothes and removed his shirt, allowing freedom to his chiseled body. Trevor was completely nude and grabbed Amanda from behind. As he pulled her down to the bed he rid her of her bra and began sucking her perky firm tits. She showered his bare chest with kisses and looked past his stomach to watch his clean shaven cock grow to its full size. She was literally leaking onto the bed. Marcel worked his way to the bed and circled her clit a few times with his cock before working it into her waiting vagina. She gave a deep moan as he stretched her lips and filled her completely. His cock was throbbing as he began to rhythmically plunge it into her vagina. She moaned louder before grabbing Trevor's dick and stroking it. Trevor adjusted himself to allow Amanda to reach his balls with her mouth. They were large enough that she could only fit one of them in her mouth at a time. After giving his balls plenty of attention, she pulled his stiff penis into her mouth. She moved her head up to allow her to swallow the entire shaft! She only stopped after feeling his two balls slap against her forehead. Trevor began fucking her mouth as Marcel continued to work her slit. She used one hand to pinch her nipples and the other to rub her clitoris. She came to orgasm in no time, tried screaming, but only a muffle sound escaped around the cock in her throat. Trevor and Marcel had both fucked Amanda enough to know that she wanted more. She reached orgasm twice more before Marcel filled her full of his warm seed. He continued thrusting, hoping to get her to one last orgasm. He succeeded and she came at the exact time Trevor filled her throat with cum. She sucked him clean and nearly passed out on the bed.

The two men had pulled on their pants and left her to revel in her after sex glow. Her friend Wendy came in shortly after with a drink for her. Wendy, who had gotten her own pleasure from Corey and Amanda's neighbor, crawled onto the bed and played with Amanda's hair and tickled her chest. They talked for a couple hours, and Amanda got to share her upcoming excitement with her friend.

She had pulled into the factories front entrance and gave her badge to the attendant in the booth. He wished her a good morning, and she continued pulling into work. She hadn't realized, but remembering the last weekends good times had gotten her horny. She felt her nipples hard against her bra, and could feel her panties getting just a bit wet! She reached down and rubbed herself a few times to keep the feeling going! She was so excited and horny, that if she hadn't stopped, she could have cum then and there.

Amanda pulled up next to Heath's parking spot, where her spot was reserved with a metal sign reading "Head of Marketing and Research." She reached into the passenger's seat and grabbed her purse. She flipped it over her shoulder and made her way to the front doors. Her high heels clicked against the sidewalk and she had to slow herself down to keep from running. After entering the building, she walked over the cluster of elevators and swiped her badge for the Administration level. The doors opened and in she went. Ready to present her genius idea at this evenings meeting!