Chapter 17: The Alpha's Girl

Chapter 17

*************************************

I slid my hands to her hips and tightened my grip bringing her closer. I nipped at her bottom lip begging for entrance. She moaned and parted them. I quickly plugged my tongue into her mouth loveing how she tasted of sweets.

I turned us so she was under me. Slowly but surely I tugged at her shirt not wanting anything between us. She brought her lips away from mine and pulled her shirt off. She bit her lip and pulled at my shirt. I smiled and pulled it off. She moaned when she my chest and ran her fingers down and up it.

I smirked "You like?" I asked. She nodded and started kissing my chest. She was driving me crazy as she kissing and touched me everywhere that she could. I groaned as she reached to undo my pants. I grabbed her wrist and chuckled when she pouted. "Not just yet baby girl." I whisper in her ear laughing lightly as she shivered.

I start kissing across her jaw and down her neck. I stop and pay a little more attention to where I will mark her. She gasps and grabs at the bed sheets "Oh Travis!". I growled, me an my wolf loved the way she said our name. She had the sweet seductress innocence going on.

I left her neck and made my way down her body kissing every inch of her sweet skin. I slowly pulled down her shorts, smiling when she arched up letting me pull them the rest of the way down.

I looked down at her I awe. She wore a lacy black bra and matching panties. I had to admit she looked sexy as hell!

I continued my journey down her body ending at her feet. I kissed each of her toes then made my way back up.

My hands to her back where her bra clasps. "Is this okay?" I ask her a little unsure. She nodded "Yes of course!" she replied smiling. Smiling I undo the clasp and pull her bra away revealing her amazing chest.

"Wow!" I say staring. Anna blushes and try's to cover herself. I growl angry she is trying to hide from me. I grab her wrists and move them above her head. "Don't ever hide from me! Your to beautiful to being unless it's from another male!" I say dipping down nipping at her breasts. She gasps and arches into my mouth.

Letting go of hands I bring mine hand down to fondly her other breast. She moans and brings her hands to my hair. "Travis! oh gosh that.. Ahh!". Hearing her sigh and moan turned me on even more.

I groaned and grounded my hips into hers getting the response I wanted as she moaned my name. Slowly I kissed down her small stomach to her pantie line. My eyes wander to her face to see her staring back at me biting her lip.

Not asking for permission I hooked my finger into her panties and pulled them off her body. When they were finally off I threw them across the room not wanting them anywhere near her.

I growled feeling my wolf slowly coming out. We wanted her badly, but we didn't want to hurt her since it was her first time.

My fingers moved on there owned accord as they moved to play with her some. I chuckled when she gasped. She had never had this done to her before and I was happy I got to show her how it was done. I slowly pushed a finger into her soft wet pussy and began to move thrust it in and out. Goddess I hoped she liked this.

Anna's POV

I moaned as he pushed a finger into me. I knew he was experienced but I wasn't mad because a lot of guys were. I knew he would do his best to pleasure me.

"Travis..." I sighed running my fingers through his hair. "You like that Anna?" he asked "uh huh!" I said nodding. He chuckled " I didn't hear you. What?". I knew what he was doing but I didn't mind. "Yes!" I said thrusting my hips a little.

He smiled and pulled his fingers out only to put two in again. I gasped loving the feeling of him stretching me slightly. "Travis please!" I whined wanting, no needing him inside me.

"Your positive you want this baby girl?" he asked. I looked him in the eyes and nodded vigorously, "Yes! Yes, I want you Travis please!". He smiles and lifts up off the bed. He stares at me as he undoes his pants. I didn't notice was hard before now, but he defiantly was! He slowly pushes his boxers down to the floor and his little friend immediately stands at attention. I gasp there was no way on god's good earth that he would fit inside me.

He chuckles as he crawls back to me. I immediately ask how big he is. He smiles " Nine inches" he whispers proudly. I gulp yeah he defiantly isn't going to fit.

He slowly kisses me and says "This is going to hurt, but only for a minute baby girl.". I only nod. I knew it would hurt cause all my friends that had had sexy said it would.

He slides in between my thighs letting his tip tease my entrance. I grab ahold of his shoulders and squeeze my eyes shut. "Go slow" I whisper. He doesn't say a word as he slowly pushes into me. I gasp a squirm a bit as he slowly pushes in. It hurt like hell!

I tried my best to hold back the tears but a few fell out. I squeaked when he suddenly pushed the rest of the way in. He actually had fit the whole way. I had a feeling over fullness.

Travis stayed still and kissed away my tears. I sniffed and rotated my hips a little bit adjusting to the feeling. "Okay you can move now" I say. He kissed me lightly and started to move. I sighed loving the feeling if him moving. he groaned suddenly " God your so tight!"he said nuzzling my neck some. I blushed "sorry!". He chuckled "Don't be sorry you feel AMAZING!". I smiled and moved my hips a little more wanting him to speed up some.

Travis smiled and started moving faster and harder. I moaned and dug my nails into his back some. He pulled my legs up and I wrapped them around his waist.

I started to get a tight feeling in my stomach. "Travis! oh god that feels so good! mmm yes! Harder!" I moaned loving what he was doing. he was hitting something inside me that just... wow!

He started going harder and he kept groaning. Was this pleasing him as much as it was me?! That feeling in the out of my stomach kept growing and growing and I didn't think I could hold on to it anymore.

"Travis! Oh god I think I'm about to... Ah!" I didn't finish as that feeling left and everything went warm. Travis suddenly groaned and it warmed again. Did what I think just happen? Did we both have an orgasm?! OMG! that's so embarrassing!

Travis pulled out of me and laid beside me. We were both breathing hard. I gripped the sheets a little, I guess it was an after affect of the orgasm.

After a while we both calmed down. Travis wrapped me in his arms and pulled me closer. "I love you so much Anna!" he said sighing. I smiled " I love you too!". He kissed me softly and sighed "After I marry you we will be able to do this night and day!". I suddenly popped up ignoring the slight pain down under "You mean we get to do this again!" I asked cheerfully. Travis just laughed and nodded "Yes anytime you want.". I smiled and kissed him.

*************************************