My Navy Alpha: Chapter 15

Quick A/N all of my restricted chapters are written by my editor who wishes to be anonymous!

*********

Austin crawled over me as my orgasm flowed through my body. Growling he smashed his lips against mine as I began moaning.

"Gosh Laken your so sexy." he says kissing my neck, and then my mark.

He takes ahold of my night gown I was wearing and tears it down the middle. I really liked that one too.

Considering I wore nothing underneath my clothes, I was on full display for him.

"Austin I- that feels so good." I gasp.

He trails his hand down my body, between my breasts, and down to my stomach, leaving a trail of kisses afterwards.

"Your so damn beautiful Laken." Austin says pushing some hair behind my ear.

My breath started to come out in short pants as Austin began to kiss down my neck. A moan escapes my lips as he finds my mark and begins to lightly suck on it. Unknowingly my hips start bucking up against Austin.

I wanted him so badly, and the heat wasn't helping.

Grabbing onto his shirt, I start tugging at the buttons willing them to come undone faster. Instead, an impatient Austin rips the shirt off, the plastic buttons scattering across the room.

"Gosh I just can't wait to be inside of you Laken." Austin groans as his tormenting kisses moved downward.

He comes face to face with my chest, stopping to stare. Was I okay? That thought had me covering my chest, making Austin growl viscously.

He grabs onto my wrist and pries them away from my body and holds them to my sides.

"Don't you dare hide yourself from me understand?" He growls with dark eyes.

I know I should have been scared but instead his fierceness turned me on even more, causing me to squeeze my thighs together and moan.

"Am I turning you on baby?" He asks, his eyes still black with lust and anger.

I knew then that his wild side had taken over but I didn't want our first time to be with him, his wolf that is.

"Gareth, can I have Austin back?" I whisper quietly.

He growls,"You don't love me?"

"What? No of course I love you, but I love Austin too and I want our first time to be together, you know with him. I don't mean to-"

He interrupts me saying,"Its okay my little mate, I understand, but just so you know I will have you myself."

I moan as, Gareth kisses my neck again before giving control back to Austin. He smirks at my heavily hooded eyes and starts back to his task.

He starts getting impatient as he roughly grabs one of my breasts, massaging it. My breath begins coming out in pants again as he speeds it up slightly.

"Austin!" I whine, wanting more.

He chuckles before ducking down and taking my other breast into his mouth. he does this for a while, sucking and massaging my breasts, before switching.

"Austin I need you." I whimper, wiggling under him.

"Gosh I need you to baby girl, but this is going to be perfect. I'm doing this right." he says breathlessly kissing me.

I groan as he starts a trail of kisses down my body again, skimming over my breasts, and my belly button, stopping at the place my panties would start if I had any. He places a soft, slow kiss there, and then another one below it. He did this until he reached my aching ball of nerves.

Before I knew it he sucked it into his mouth roughly making me cry out in ecstasy. Austin chuckles and flicks his tongue out and starts licking my clit. He does this for a while before plunging a finger past my folds.

"Austin." I moan, grabbing his hair and bucking my hips.

He groans before sliding another finger in. The sucking, licking, and finger f*cling became to much, and I clamped down around his fingers as my body went through another orgasm.

"Austin!" I scream breathlessly, "Oh my gosh. Oh gosh." I continued as he kept up his rhythm.

As I am coming down from my high Austin licks up my juices greedily.

"You taste so good baby girl, so damn good."

Shakily I push Austin's shoulder wanting him to turn over, so he does. I climb up and straddle his waist before kissing him softly. He groans and slips a arm tightly around my waist and another around the back of my neck.

Pulling away from his lips I continued a trail of kisses, just like he had, down his body. I hear his breathing pick up as I flick my tongue out to trace the hem of his jeans. I feel his hard on underneath my hand, which makes me even more excited, so I quickly unbuttoned them with the zipper following. He helped me pull them down his legs and I threw them to the floor.

I bite my lip as I see him twitch in his boxers. Quickly those come off too and join the rest of our clothes on the floor.

At that moment it was like all of my breath left my body for good. He was long and thick and it was heavily vein and my mouth just watered at the thought of him everywhere. Eagerly I kiss he swollen red tip, making him twitch again in my hand.

On its own accord my tongue flicks out and licks him from his base to his tip making him shiver and groan. I couldn't wait any longer so I went ahead and took him into my mouth, all of the way.

In no time his hips bucked, once, twice and then he exploded. His orgasm leaked out of my mouth slightly as I had trouble swallowing it all. If Austin was horny before he was a whole lot more now, as he slammed me back onto the bed and smashed his lips to mine in a fierce kiss, spreading my thighs apart.

"Baby, tell me now if you want me to stop, otherwise I'm about to make love to you, hard, fast, slow, you name it."

I moaned and threw a leg around his waist pulling him closer, and that was all he needed for him to plunge into my folds. He was just as a thought, but better. He was so much bigger than the two guys before, he also was quiet a few inches bigger, I might add. It all was so amazing as he started a pace, a hard, mildly slow one.

"F-faster! Austin go faster." I moaned breathlessly, as I dug my nails into his back.

He listened quite well as he started to thrust quicker and harder. The only sounds I could hear were our heavy breathing, moans and groans, the headboard hitting the wall loudly, and our skin slapping against each other. All of it made me want to burst in happiness.

"Austin, I'm so close." I half way scream out.

"I know baby me to just a bite longer." he grunts out as he goes a little bit harder.

At the point it was so hard to keep from coming, but finally he yelled out just as I couldn't take anymore, and we both exploded into our orgasms. They rocked our bodies as Austin tried to keep his paced, to hold them out. In the end he slowed down to a stopping point, before pulling out and laying beside me.

"God your so amazing, Laken. That was amazing." He says breathlessly, throwing a arm across my waist.

I giggle and peck his lips,"So are you prince charming."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

So sorry if this was sloppy or to intense I'm just the editor/ sex scene writer :)