Chapter II: The Irish Alpha's Baby

••••••••••••••••••••
I didn't realize until it was to late that he had opened a door and laid me on the bed.

His hands trailed down my sides and he eyed my dress with angry eyes.

"This needs to come off." he growls in a husky voice.

I think that's what did it because at the sound of his voice, so husky, I clenched my legs and something inside me clicked.

It was a carnal, primitive need. The need to show him how much I wanted him. The need to show him how much I could satisfy him, and see if he was as good as he looked.

////////////////////////
RESTRICTED SCENE
///////////////////////

His hands went around to my back and quickly pulled the zipper to my dress down. I lifted my hips, allowing him to pull my dress off.

Aiden growled as he threw my dress to the floor.

"Your so beautiful. I can't wait to know every inch of your body, Tara. It's even better than I imagined." he said in a husky, lustful voice.

A moan escapes my mouth making Aiden chuckle.

"Eager are we now?" His heavy Irish accent, laced his voice.

"Please." I whisper.

Aiden groans and pulls me up towards him, kissing my neck. He places numerous opened-mouth kisses along my neck, collar bone, and chest. His tongue darted out and wetted the fabric that covered my breasts. Gasping at the sensation, I arch my back towards him, and my breasts closer to his mouth.

"Please." I whisper again a little louder.

"Do you like that, Kitten?" He asks reaching around to undo the clasp of my bra.

His fingers expertly unclip it, and he slides it down my arms ever so slowly. Once it falls off he slings it across the room, growling.

"Dear god your beautiful. Look at you."

It seemed as though his growling increased as he grabbed one of my breasts roughly. This made the moan in the back of my throat break free. His hands kneaded my breast roughly, tweaking my hardened peaks.

"Aiden!" I couldn't help the wail of need that escaped me.

His growls and hands were doing things to me that were amazing and breathtaking.

"You like that baby girl? That feel good?" He asks grabbing both of my breasts this time.

Letting out a little scream I nod frantically,"Yes! Please!"

Aiden growls before smashing his lips against mine. His tongue prods at my lips, asking for entrance. I deny it and buck my hips against his. He growls before reaching around and grabbing my butt. Gasping in surprise and pleasure, his tongue finally darts into my mouth and explores.

Moaning against his lips, I reach up and grab handfuls of his hair.

I couldn't take it anymore I needed to be closer. We were to far apart and his clothes weren't helping at all.

Reaching down I tug at the hem of his tucked in shirt, pulling it from his jeans. My hands fumbled as I tried to undo all of the buttons, so I ripped it open and the last few buttons flew across the room. His shirt most likely landed close by because of my frantic need for it to be off.

He didn't say anything about his ripped shirt, in fact he groaned and bucked his hips against mine.

Again I reached down for his belt, unbuckling it and throwing it aside as well. Next went his pants as I slid them down his thighs as he kicked off his shoes and socks.