Realization

Mikey turned and looked at G, he's been suspicious looking for the past week or so. Mikey spins around quickly and looks at Daisy, Daisy seems as if she's a little worried lately. And Don isn't his salty self. We are trying to make light of what happened but we just can't. I'm trying to sort things out and be a good leader, but none of the pieces are adding up. All my friends are telling me that it's not my fault but in my mind I feel like it is. People have been coming up behind us in school and calling us the Freak Show Squad, it pisses me off so much that they don't have the common courtesy to at least say in front of me. The police have questioned us, and we've told them all we know. But of course like all authority they think we're lying, and that we know more than what we're telling. We tell them straight up what we saw and heard, but still it's not good enough for them. Stick with your gut they all say, don't change your story for the authority, but if I'm not supposed to change my story why is it that when I tell them the truth it's not good enough. When stuff like this happens you don't know what to think or do. Then sometimes you even question yourself and start to wonder if what you're saying is really the truth. That's what's happening with my friends and I, we don't know what the hell is right and what the hell is wrong. Don and Daisy have been fighting a lot lately over stupid shit to. Then we are honestly all falling apart as friends, just because of one incident.

Sorry this chapter is so short guys, but I hope you like it. I know I've been gone for a while, but my grades come first. -Linn❤️