Chapter 4- Chara crashes the premier.

It was a few days later.
Every monster knows about the 'Mystery Man'.
You still keep thinking about it.
And you're worried.

February 14th, Valentine's Day.
You knock on Sans and Papyrus' door, not telling a bad knock-knock joke.
*creeeaakkkk*
"...Hello?"
"Hello Sans."
"Hey kiddo. Come in."
You sit down on the couch with your bag with everything in it. There is barley any lights on in their house. It's 12:00 PM.
"So Sans...is Frisk ready?"
"Yeah."
Sans turns his head to the side and yells,
"Frisk! Y/N is ready!"
"Ok!"
You hear her yell. She comes down the stairs with a backpack on. Her hair is in a messy bun, and she is wearing a white dress.
"Frisk...we are going to Mettaton's premier...not his WEDDING" Sans jokes around. "Um, Sans?"
"Yeah kid?"  "Why are you so depressed?"
"..... you know the 'Mystery Man' thing that's goin' on, right?" Sans' eyes turn completely black.
"Yes...?"
"I know who he is."
"Who?"
"Uh...I cant tell you. He said to me before not to let his secret out."
"Why's that?"
"He's...well...he's-" Sans is interrupted by Papyrus banging down the door. "HELLLLOOO SANS!" Papyrus calls out in a Bouncer outfit on. "Lookin' sharp, bro." "THANK YOU, DEAREST BROTHER SANS! FOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, IS READY!" He sounds like him old self. Not the serious Papyrus. "Let's ROLL OUT, then." Sans winks and heads out the door. *BADUM TSSSSS*

-time skip to Asgore's castle-

"Ok, now we just need to go to the surface and drive to the stadium."
"*huff...puff* kid... I'm...tired..."
Sans coughs a little bit before continuing walking.
"SANS...WE WALKED 1/2 MILES. HOW ARE YOU TIRED?"
"My feet..."
Sans sits on the ground and grabs his feet and shakes them. Then he gets back up.
"STOP BEING SARCASTIC, SANS. LETS GO. ILL DRIVE, YOU CAN GO HOME IF YOU WANT."
"Oh ok."
Before anyone can say anything, he disappears.
"...ok then..." Frisk says with a confused look.
You, Frisk and Papyrus continued walking through the corridors and passageways.
Then you stopped and turned your head to the left, as Frisk and Papyrus continued walking.

You see someone black. He's tall. He's got tentacle-like things.

You stand there in shock for a second then you quickly pace up to Frisk and Papyrus.
"Hey! Hey! I found something!" You yell-whisper.
"What? What is it?" Frisk whispers back.
"Look!" You take them both by their hands and quietly lead them to where you were standing, and let them see it.
"O-OH MY GOSH..." Papyrus whispers. "It's h-him..." Frisk whispers. "Should we tell Asgore?"
"No... he'll find out..." you three continue walking...

-at the start of surface/barrier-

"OKAY!" You all are no longer whispering.
"HERE WE ARE!"
It's now 2:00PM.
You can see a beautiful city in the distance. And over on the left of the view you can see two parks, one for like Night-Dates and a Children's Park.
And over in the middle-front you can see a gigantic
stadium. It must belong to Mettaton.
"NOT TOO FAR...MIGHT TAKE LONGER.
I HEARD THERE WAS TRAFFIC. FOLLOW ME!"
Papyrus starts running down the mountain.
"Wait for me!" Frisk picks up her dress and jogs down. You just walk down.
"HOP IN, HUMANS!" Papyrus gets into his red car. His 'dream car'.
"To the stadium!"  You and Frisk jinx each other.
"ALRIGHT, AS LONG AS I CAN GET PAST THIS TRAFFIC."
You all are stuck in traffic. They all must want to go to Mettaton's Premier.
Frisk sighs.
Papyrus studies the traffic very carefully.
You are just sitting there in your seat.
It looks dark out. "OH NO... ITS GETTING DARK.."
some of the traffic passes as time passes by.
-couple hours later-
You are finally at the stadium. You dint notice this, but in the back of the stadium it looks like some type of hotel and a medium size water park. (I got that from Disney Resort omg)
"It's so...BEAUTIFUL!" Frisk looks up at the stadium.
"METTATON MUST OF TAKEN A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY INTO MAKING THIS," says Papyrus.
"He sure has!" Says Frisk.
"How did Mettaton know how to do this? O-or like, make this? It's impressive!" You say looking at the studio from every direction, getting good looks. You get out your phone and start snapping photos and send them to Facebook.
"HEY LOOK!" Papyrus points out the long line of people on the left. There were 4 lines, two for VIP, and 2 for Regular.
"Lets go!" Frisk grabs your arm as you, Frisk and Papyrus run towards the 1st VIP line.
"HERE, YOU TWO. HERE ARE YOUR TICKETS!" Papyrus digs inside his pocket and finds two credit-card like tickets. Frisk takes one of them. "Thanks Pap!" You take the other one. "Thanks!"
Papyrus then digs around in another pocket, pulls out a golden credit-card like ticket. (I haven't mentioned this at the beginning but there's an 'Adult' ticket too.)