Chapter 9- Marrying a flamboyant robot (PART 1)

You were at Mettaton's Studio. You were watching Mettaton stretch for his next performance.
Since you were behind him watching from 8 ft away, you got a nice view of his ass.
You even took out your phone and started recording.
Once Mettaton was done stretching he went over to a cabinet and got out a microphone and a ear piece and put it on.
He looked at you and winked.
"Here, darling." He gave you an mic and ear piece the same as the other one that he was wearing.
"Thanks." You put it on.
(Now, before you read, Mettaton's and you's sayings will both be bold. Just warning ya now enjoy ;3)
"Ok let's go, sweetheart." He said as he turned on his mic.
"Okay!" You said as you turned on your mic too.
You and Mettaton ran up on the stage with smoke separating. The monsters cheered.
"Hello ladies and gentle beauties! Welcome to a show that I have never done before..." Mettaton elbowed you.
"O-oh- uh hi everyone!" You said.
You seen everyone in the audience, even Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Toriel, Asgore and Frisk.
They all waved at you.
Toriel and Papyrus has streams of tears going down their eyes.
"My love Y/N has joined me tonight- and her and I is gonna say a little something. Isn't that right, Y/N?" He said.
"Yes, it is.." you remembered what he said earlier.
His audience clapped more.
"Now, everyone I have told you this through the undernet that I had a crush on someone.."
The audience gasped.
"And guess who that is?"
The audience started to scream out names.
"Hopefully I heard the correct answer because my love is.." all the lights that were on in the room turned his color pink and Mettaton picked you up and kissed you on your lips.
The monsters yelled and cheered; you saw some monsters taking pictures then you saw Sans with that deadpan expression and his eyes were pitch black with that blue flaring eye.
((SASSY SANS))
"It's ok Sans," a new voice said.
You heard a voice said in the audience.
"RAINBOW?!"
"Yeah?"
I ran through his audience just to go tackle her. You knew this person from somewhere...

>RAINBOWS POV<

I turn around and look to see who yelled my name. I casually said "Yeah?" A split second later, I saw someone come at me at the speed of light and tackle me to the ground. "Y/N?!?! It's been forever since I last saw you!!!" We got up and hugged for a good 5 minutes.

>METTATONS POV<

I paused and saw my audience looking at one thing. I got off the stage and walk over...
Then I see a light flash, and it was gone in a split second.
"Y/N?" She looked at me as she saw the light disappear.
"What was that?" I ask her.
"Oh, nothing..." she says.
She ran past me and ran up the stage and got everyone going again.
One of my premiers nearly crashed again.

>RAINBOWS POV<

That was close... I thought to myself. I ended up back into the box I was put in at the start.

>3RD POV<
(Ok before I start, I actually got my friend Savanah (Rainbow) to write a part in my book of her part. She literally wrote Rainbows POV. Her OC. And we did that on the bus today (it's 4-25-18, I think idk I'm stupid) and I'm really happy for that. I'm also gonna have a chapter where she's the main character, so be prepared.)

>OK NOW 3RD POV.<

Mettaton walked back up the stage and everything went back to normal like you dint even see her. (Your freind.)
"Hmph....oh sorry ladies and gentle beauties, that was all a mistake. There was nothing to be seen. Maybe a flashlight, perhaps."
Mettaton then ran backstage.
"Y/N, entertain my audience while I'm getting ready, would you darling?~" Mettaton called out to you from the backstage.
"Sure!" You called out back to him.
You had NO idea what to do with his audience. You had NO idea why Rainbow randomly appeared like that. You had NO idea why Sans was so upset over Mettaton kissing you.
Why is this?
You have NO clue.
Nope. Not at all.
Monsters in the audience started to look at each other like everything was ok and started to go on their devices until Mettaton comes back.
You turned off your mic and sat on the edge of the stage.

(Oh btw guys just saying this but I haven't been writing much about the actual story lately but I managed to have Mettaton hairstyle!

Ye thanks for 200 reads yey again, it means a lot to me <3 now back to the story!...)

(In...the next chapter...)