friday 8th september

rain, rain go away, come again another day.

yes it has been raining for the last few weeks (not really but I need to make this dramatic and have that boy changed girl atmosphere ) my daylio mood was "awful" and that's how it continued for the first week in school. I thought this year was going to be shit because year 10, GCSE? ENG lit? antisocial???

life was shit and I had weird thoughts in my head like my arm stinging?

okay, so after maths which actually went okey because I made the most aesthetic friend I have ever encountered (SHOUTOUT TO MELON). I had IT, which I picked simply because I thought the other subjects were hard and I thought I was pretty good at IT even tho all I did in year 8/9 in it lessons was secretly watch BTS, promote BTS, stream BTS, collect BTS pictures, printing BTS pictures, making my friend a BTS fan, skim read BTS news and just BTS. so that was a worry since I genuinely knew nothing.

okay, so I went IT... quite early, DAMN early, TOO EARLY. no one was there and obviously I skimmed through everyone's faces in the classroom that were there because I didn't want to look back at the students when everyone came (I sat in the front, what a goodie two shoe).

when I looked back, *inhale exhale* I SAW A CUTE GUY, the only guy, THE ONLY CUTE AND DECENT GUY I SAW AFTER LEAVING ITALy.

he looked clueless as hell, he looked tired and his cheeks were a bright tone of pink AWWWWW. and he was next to the window and suddenly, the rain stopped and the sun was shimmering and reflecting through the window and landing on his face. Wow. I can't even forget that scenario.

Mr Ohio put us together in the seating plan and I kinda forgot what happened but I remember my heart skipping a NOTE. woah. my days went well from then.