Chapter 18

-Ana's POV-

As soon as Nivea got here with the pregnancy tests I ran straight upstairs to the bathroom to take them. I haven't had my cycle for awhile and it's worrying us. I bled for like a day then it stopped so I decided I would take a test to make sure.

I take one out and pee on it, set the timer and wait for it. Skate is pacing through the bedroom nervously. Soon my timer goes off so we race to the bathroom. I pick up the stick and see the result. My eyes begin to water.

"What does it say?" Skate asks.

I swallow the lump in my throat. "We're gonna be parents Skate." I say.

"What are you serious? No way!" He says hugging me tightly.

"I'm afraid. I mean I'm pregnant and Nivea is pregnant like this looks bad." 

"It's going to be fine. They will all be happy for us. But let's hold off telling them. We can tell Nivea though." He says. I nod. I hide the stick under the sink. Even though Skate and I are the only ones who use this bathroom because it's our bathroom I don't want people snooping.

"We should go downstairs." I say. Skate nods and that's where we go. There Derek and Nivea are talking and laughing. We sit next to them at the island. Nivea stops talking and looks at us.

"So how did it go?" She asks. I look at Skate who is halfway out of his seat screaming.

"IT'S POSITIVE. WE'RE PREGNANT!!" Nivea chuckles but congratulates me. Derek is just sitting there with a dorky smile on his face. 

"You should probably go see a doctor. I can get you in with mine maybe tomorrow? I can give her a call." Nivea says.

"Sure thanks." I say. 

-Nivea's POV-

After Ana and Skate told us that they were having a baby too I got super excited. Ana is more than likely not as far along as I am, then again maybe so, but I am definitely starting to show since we are having twins. 

Skates face instantly lit up with excitement as he told us that they were pregnant. It's good to see that him and Ana are really happy together. I just hope things go much better for them, than they are for Derek and I. 

I love Derek, and right now we are on good terms, but who knows how long that will last, regarding Lele. I mean she's gonna try to push her way back into the picture, so I want Derek to tell her in front of everyone that he wants nothing to do with her, just so he can't lie about it later.

I would normally trust Derek had he not of cheated on me and lied to me, but there's a possibility it could change and things could go back to normal, but I wouldn't bank on it yet. It's just the last thing I want is to have two kids and be a single mother. 

My son and daughter will need their father. I really need Derek in their lives, will I force it? Of course not, but he is the one who wants to be there too. At least I'd hope so I mean he is having 2 kids too. 

"So guys I decided that I want to throw a party this weekend so that we can all hang out. Lele and JJ will be invited. Whether they show up or not is beyond me, but I want people to get along if they do show. Can we do that?" Derek asks.

"Yes. We can." We all reply in sync.