Chapter 3: Sinbad came and save me!

Hey guys its me I hope you enjoy my books after all I'm the best author for my books, please don't say rude things when I'm writing something also can you correct me when I dispel a word now lets go on with my story!!

Rosie's POV:
After Me and Sinbad talked together, I was happy that Sinbad loves me. I was sitting on Sinbad's bed and I was bored because Sinbad told me to stay in his room for unknown reasons. I looked at the window and Judar was there, I screamed but He puts his hand on my mouth. Judar glared at me and I was scared, I started crying. "Your my pet and pets don't run away from their masters, so I'm going to punish you after We get back to Kou" Judar said to me with venom in his voice, I nodded and I looked at the door waiting for Sinbad to save me. Judar puts his hand away from my mouth and He looks at the door, "You want King Moron don't you guess what He's not going to save you" He said. I glared at him and kicked his stomach then I get up and ran to the door. I opened the door and I tried to run away but Judar grabbed both of my wrists, He glared at me. He smirked and He yelled for Sinbad, I cried loudly. Sinbad heard the scream and He ran to his room with Jafar behind him. I looked at Judar and He smirked then He dropped me and hurts me with Ice, He disappears. When Sinbad came and saw me crying while the wounds are bleeding, Sinbad carried me and ran to Yamuraiha. I kept crying and I looked at Sinbad, "Sinbad...You came" I said weakly. Sinbad looked at me and smiled softly, "I heard a scream and ran to you, When I saw your wounds I got angry and I knew that Judar came. He hurt you with Ice and I should have let you come with me on my adventure" He said while smiling. I smiled and puts my hand on his cheek, I rubbed his cheek. "It's okay...I love you Sinbad but you can't heal me...the wounds are too deep" I said and cried softly.

Sinbad stopped running and He looks at me with Determination to save me, "I'm not letting you die on me okay I love you so much" He said and He looked at Jafar, "Jafar get Yamuraiha now!" He yelled at him and Jafar nodded then ran to look for the magician. When Yamuraiha came and she healed me, she told Sinbad to let me rest for awhile. After that Incident I stayed quiet and never talked about Judar or anything about Kou, Sinbad noticed the difference and He was worried about me. I was sitting by Sinbad not eating my food and He looked at me, "Please eat Rosie" He said softly. I shaked my head no and I got up then walked to Sinbad's room, I walked to the balcony and I stand near the edge. Sinbad walked to me and I stared at the nights sky, "Rosie why are you being quiet please talk I want to hear your voice" He whispered in my ear. I stomped on his foot and glared at him, "No not after that Incident I don't want to talk ever again I'm worried that 'Judar' is going to find me and hurt me even more" I said and jumped down from the balcony. I landed on my feet and I ran to the Garden, I walked to the fountain and I sat down on the edge of the Fountain. I hear footsteps and I looked at the sound, I saw Sharrkan trying to walk to me. I knew He was drunk and I got up then I tried to walk away because when Sharrkan gets drunk He tries to flirt with me since He thinks I'm hot or sexy, Sharrkan grabbed my wrist and He turned me around. I looked at him and He looks at me, "Rosie Let's have fun~" He said in my ear. I kicked him and I teleported to Sinbad, He looks at me while sitting on his bed "Where have you been Rosie" He said. I growled softly and walked to the bed, I laid down and went to sleep with Sinbad putting his arms around my waist and His head on my shoulders. He stared at my sleeping face and He smiled, 'I'm going to protect you Rosie along with my generals' He thought and went to sleep.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you be nice and Kind to me when I write my stories! ;) ;) ;) Anyways, Follow and Vote for my stories and Enjoy the rest of my stories!!