Chapter 1: Sindria!!

Hey guys IM BACK AGAIN!!! Now we can begin the story

Rosie's POV:
I saw a huge city and I ran to the palace, I was scared that Judar will find me. I ran to the throne room and hid behind the throne. I heard foot steps coming towards the throne, I stayed quiet. I looked up and saw golden eyes staring at me. I screamed and I got up when I tried to run, the mysterious golden eye person grabbed my wrist. I started crying softly and he smiled, "Hi beautiful, My name is Sinbad why are you hiding behind the throne?" Sinbad asked. I stayed quiet and got my wrist back, I ran to the exit but I got tied by red strings. Sinbad smiled and walked to me, I looked at Sinbad. I got scared and yelled, "WOMANIZER!!!" I tried to get the red strings off me. I looked at a man that has freckles on his nose and he deathly glared at me. I looked down and stayed quiet, Sinbad looked at the man with freckles. "Ja'far enough" Ja'far untied me. I got up and bowed softly, "Im sorry King Sinbad, Please punish me for saying that to you" Sinbad looked at me and lifted my chin, so I can look at him. I stared at Sinbad's golden eyes with my sea blue eyes, I closed my eyes. Sinbad frowned and he smiled, "Im not going to punish you and I want to see your eyes please" He said.

I opened my eyes and started crying softly, "Why not King Sinbad" I said sadly. Sinbad hugged me softly and wiped my tears, "Just call me Sinbad please and Because Im a king that respects girls and I want you to be free from whatever problem your in" He said. I smiled softly and hugged him tightly, "Ok Sinbad" I said softly. Sinbad kissed my cheek and I blushed softly, I kicked his rib and runs off quickly. I ran to a alley and hide in a crate of apples. I heard running and they stopped at the alley I'm in. I stayed quiet and I can hear walking footsteps towards the crate I'm in. I whimpered and I screamed when I got carried bridal style by Sinbad. I bit his arm and he dropped me, I crawled to a corner. Sinbad heals the bitten wound on his arm then he walked to me, I chanted something and a Ice Shield appeared around me. Sinbad got surprised that I can do magic, I smirked and grabbed my powder from my pocket, I thrown the powder at his face and I got up then I ran to hide somewhere else. I looked at the white ruhk around a boy with light blue braided hair, he saw me and jumped on my chest while yelling "BOOBS!" I blushed softly. He kept rubbing my chest and he fell asleep on my chest, I can hear Sinbad yelling at me. I got a deathly aura around me and Sinbad stopped yelling, I rubbed the light blue headed boy's hair. I hummed a tune that my Mother once sung to me, I sat down on the ground and kept humming softly. I smiled softly then petals came down and the petals surrounded me while I was humming, I sang softly.

YAY!! IM done with this story comment and Follow me!!!