1.Knowing about her

Okay my dear JoySam16 you had found out and I couldn't even think how you guess each and every thought of mine. I can't even plan something clingy as you will be the one who pull it out . Happy to see your love towards my each and every ff and lot of others guessed but the great person had guessed it first...!!!!!!!

Okay let's see who is really pragya ? As I didn't explained about her more in the prologue;  you will find a lot about her here.

Happy reading 📖📖

And this part is specially dedicated to my bestie...suba30 as a gift for her birthday..

                When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with someone whom you love ; you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. Being the city's famous rockstar , I could not wait to get married with tanu. I got an opportunity to work with her in a short adv and we get to know about each other . When you see someone like you , you will definitely feel that god had sent them for you.

I proposed her last year and we were in secret relationship till last week when the news spreaded widely to the world. She was worried about her career as it's not easy for a girl to overcome the rumors . So I decided to take a great responsibility of getting married which I never thought in my life will happen.

When I informed my parents they were indeed happy. Why not they will be as , their elder son is getting married who was denying for years. Purab always feel guilty as he got married before me which neither of us expected but I happened and now he is happy with disha , who became a lovely member and my sister . Aliya was jumping when she heard that me and tanu gonna get married as tanu is her friend . She is the one who will say that  we look as made for each other. But I never believed it neither I got into a war with her.

Every one were not happy but accepted for me. Dadi is also not that much happy as she didn't like tanu from the first day who always be on my side  but she agreed only for my happiness.

" Abhi bhai..." I heard two voices behind me as i saw purab and  Vivaan standing there with a broad smirk. These two guys are not leaving any chance to tease me.

" Bhai.. you gonna get married in two hours and tanu will be all yours.. still you are day dreaming..." Purab asked me glancing from top to bottom.

" seriously bhai.. I don't know what you saw in that tanu. According to me , you want to compose additional songs to compensate for her makeup accessories! !" As Vivaan said both of them laughed mocking at me.

" Enough Vivaan.. already I had made clear to you all that I am marrying her because I love her more.. and drop this matter even though you both hate her.." I said furiously because it's not the first time they are talking about her.

I will defend for her because she is going to become my wife. She is coming to our home leaving her family and it will be hard for her to adjust with us. I promised myself that I will stand for her whatever might be the situation.

" beta.. it's getting late !! Pandit is asking you to come " I saw mom who was in tears already seeing me standing there in my wedding dress. I know how much she had dreamt for this and she is very emotional when it comes to me.

" You are happy na beta.. we are not forcing you right !!" She asked cupping my face in her palms where my whole world exists.

" I am really happy ma..." I assured her again wiping her tears which rolled down from her eyes.