never be alone

It all started when i was in jail for something i was so ashamed of doing. I didn't mean to do what i did but all i have to say is............................NEVER BE ALONE!                                  

It all started when some mates and i were out in the park,  we saw a man holding a young girl. The girl started screaming and kicking violently. I had seen a glass bottle on the ground. I picked it up and crept behind the man, I wasn't thinking, i must have thought about this girl too much and ...........I smashed the bottle around the mans head.

I must have hit him too hard because i knocked the man unconscious. I managed to get the girl untied and home safely. It turns out that i had killed the man, when i hit him i had caused an internal bleeding in his brain. I got put in jail because there were CCTV cameras at the park and they saw me. I wasn't meant to kill the man.

Now everyday i go round killing anyone that is on their own. NEVER BE ALONE, i am writing this book and it will be published. I am writing this to warn those people to never be alone or ever be by themselves.

You may think that I am in jail so nothing bad will happen because i cant escape but i have ways. There was a secret door behind my mirror and that was how i got out. If you sleep alone then make sure all your doors and windows are locked. I don't want my mistake to harm people that should be able to live the rest of their lives.

I have changed cells five times now but anywhere i go i always find somewhere to escape. I don't know how i escape because i can never remember but i know i get out because i get moved to a different cell. I always hear on the news that another person has been killed. When i hear that another person has been killed I know it was me because when i wake up i have blood stains on my hands or clothes. 

Many times when i am in the youth room with the others i watch the news and they show the bodies of the people that i know i killed. Many of them have stab wounds, some of them have been shot, squashed or cut open.

I don't remember any of this but i get flash backs then i forget an hour or so later. I keep on getting flash backs about this one person i killed. I don't know who she was but i remember from all the flash backs i keep on getting. I remember that i stabbed her seven times with a fork and then i chopped her body up with the bluntest pair of scissors you could ever find. After this i felt so ashamed for what i had done. She had done nothing wrong in her life and i went and killed her.

It is like some obsessive thing that i have to do. I don't know why i do it but it just happens i remember nothing apart from the flash backs that i get the next day.