Chapter 38

“You okay, Anna? I don’t… I won’t push you if you don’t want me to.” I find his eyes and they search my face, looking for confirmation to go ahead.
“Yes,” I say without hesitation, arching my chest up to close the short distance to his lips. Without any reservations, he buries his face into my cleavage and kisses every inch of my skin, kissing the exposed part of my breast lightly. His hand still holds mine still, so I wrap my feet around his legs and pull him closer to me. I feel the hardness of him through the billowy fabric of his pants, and the fire roars on deeper.

“They’re… So… Soft…” He says between kisses, fumbling with the other buttons on my shirt until he pops them all open. My blouse is open, the black of my bra standing out against the pale white of my skin.
“I… Need this off.” He says, taking his hand off my breast and slipping the shirt off my arms to lay underneath me. Goose pimples rise all over my body, and I feel warm and cold all at the same time.
“You’re so ravishing, Anna,” his name lilts at the mention of my name, and I can’t help but close my eyes and feel the elation rush through my body.

I still feel the firm grasp of his other hand entangled with my two, his hand getting clammy where they make contact with mine. He pulls away and hovers over me, his hips straddling my own. His delicious skin glows in the light, the deep indents of his scars shimmering a bit brighter than the rest. He removes his hand from mine and runs both of his in his hair, fondling the light purple and pulling it between his fingers.
“You okay, Niall?” He closes his eyes, then looks back down at me.
“You have no idea how much I wanna take you on this bed, here… Now.” My eyes flutter shut at the boldness of his words, and I let my hands wander to the hard muscles of his hips.

“What are you going to do to me, Niall?” I rake my nails lightly down his thighs, and before I know it, his lips are hard against mine once more, grinding his groin against my hips.

“I’m going to drive you crazy, love,” He says before moving from my lips to my neck, my neck to the crevice of my cleavage and kissing lightly along the cup of my bra.
“Do you like this, Anna?” He whispers, peeking up from hooded eyelids. I tangle my fingers in his air and arc my body up against him, feeling the heat of his hands running up and down my body. A soft moan escapes my mouth and I see his lips curl up at the corners; he’s enjoying this.

“I love when you do that,” He mumbles against my skin, tracing his fingers down my side. Another quiet one escapes my lips and I shut my mouth to keep the other ones from escaping; he doesn’t need to know what he does to me.

My head still swims with the alcohol from before, making me confident in myself. I dizzily push him off me as his lips reach the tender area of my stomach, causing his mouth to go agape.
“Wha-” I don’t let him finish. I push him down onto the pillows and straddle his hips with my own. He is still hard, and I grind against it slowly.
“It’s my turn,” I say quietly, bending down and tangling my fingers in his hair. His lips are sloppy and his kisses are carefree. The bare skin of his torso is so, so tantalizing, and my fingers can’t help but travel down to the hemline of his stupid Harem pants.

“I think… You should take these off,” I say, tugging slightly, pulling them away from his hips. With swiftness he takes off those terrible pants and he’s left in his boxers, his groin stiff beneath the taut black fabric. The sight of him almost naked makes my heart pound, regardless of the fact I’ve seen this before. I swallow loudly, before lowering myself back down onto him, his erection behind me. I bend down and kiss his lips lightly, and his beautiful pink lips are burning beneath mine. I slowly gyrate my hips backwards towards his crotch, feeling the hardness dig into the soft tissue of my behind. A slow groan escapes his mouth as I kiss down his neck, to his stomach.