Part 1

My name is Maria Virgilia Mericada Contessa Hermana De Luna De Lune, pretty long right? But you may call me by first name, Virgilia or Vee as my friends call me...

I am the dauntless leader of the Delinquent Club. Strong, Unyielding, Fearsome... The scars that riddled my body were my badges of honor, each tells a story and each I earned from the harsh reality that is life.

Like a raging bull, I demolish everything that stands between my way and our club's progress. Level mountains of hardships to make the school a better place for those mistreated, misguided and misunderstood.

With the golden bull around my waist, I carry the fire that has been entrusted to me by my mentor, Caleb Kane. The fire that I shall carry to guide these people under my belt to a better tomorrow. Under the visage of my raised fist, I shall destroy the status quo and make Yorktown State a better place.

But under the almighty guise, lied a someone whom was desperate for someone to reach out. Someone who would melt this heart of stone, someone who would brave through the savage outlook just to find that scarred woman behind it. A girl whom has been scarred long before the she had it on her skin.

This is my memoir, on how it came to be... How I met him... That one boy next door, the reason I fight, the reason I still held on.

-------------------------------------

Pineswood Metro Zone

"Give it back!"

A few weeks prior, a new family in the neighborhood just moved in from an another Metro Zone. A family of two, consists of only the mother and her little daughter. A broken family, but the mother tries her utmost to give her only daughter a normal life.

"Huuu... Please give it back..."

The family of two lived a seclusive life from the community, keeping to themselves. Though seclusive, they did not shun others completely. People from the neighborhood would pay them a visit, offering their own welcome gifts upon this family.

"Waaa...! Please give back my Osito..!"

Just when the daughter finally had the courage to go out and make friends, her luck landed upon the local park bullies. As she entered the playground, they immediately ganged up on the newcomer and began picking on her. They snatched her teddy bear whilst passing it around, amused to see the girl chase after it.

"Give it! Give it, you dummies!",

"Uwagh!",

"Ah..."

The little girl with her pent-up frustration, accidentally kicked one of the bullies on the groin area. As the kid went down, the remaining bullies looked down on her with gazes bent on harming her. She did not meant to do it, but it was too late to beg.

"Noooo...!!! Osito!!! Waaaa...!"

The little girl just watched in horror as one of the bullies tore her teddy bear apart by ripping off its head and arm. She hugged the torn stuffed toy close to her, with fat beads of tears rolling down her face. The teddy bear itself was the last gift from her departed father, she always kept it wherever she went.

"Uuu... Uuu..."

Looking up with tear-filled eyes, she could only watch the bullies approach her with balled-up fists.

"H-Help---",

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!"

"Uh...?"

Before she could yell for help, a kid about her age suddenly jumped out from the nearby bushes. This kid's sudden entrance was enough catch everyone present's attention. He stood proud before the bullies with his red cape and a toy mask of the superhero, Gray Knight.