Unexpected Boss Encounter

Jake POV:
Team 10 has existed for awhile now. But it really began to exist when I found the most perfect, beautiful, amazing and funny assistant. That's only s few ways to describe her...just wow...she's incredible.

Erika POV:
I've worked for Team 10 for quite awhile now and it's all thanks to my incredible, sweet, cute and hilarious boss. He's so...wow. A small work crush is no big deal right? I mean it's not like I'm going to instigate anything..that would be so risky and unprofessional.

Jake POV:
I know it's wrong to have a crush on someone who works for me, but I seriously can't help it considering how close we are, once you stare into those eyes you're doomed to be trapped. It was love at first sight but it's impossible to have anything with her. I'm sure it would disgust her to have anything more than a friendship with me considering I'm her boss and that's all she sees me as. But damn do I see more than just a friendship with her. I see potential, natural beauty, a confident and outgoing woman. There isn't another girl I think of. But just as I'm thinking about her I'm snapped out of my thoughts.

Chance POV:
"YO, TEAM 10!! Postmates is here!!"

Erika POV:
Jake and I just so happen to gather at the kitchen counter at the same time. We made eye contact but I quickly looked away with red cheeks hoping he didn't notice. I grabbed my food and sat down along with a few other members of Team 10.

Half An Hour Later

Sunny POV:
I'm not giving Erika a choice but to go shopping with me so I went to the kitchen to tell her to join me. But just as I was about to Jake asked her to be in his video. But they acted like really cute..like there was chemistry. Here is what went down.

Jake POV:
I'm hoping Erika will say yes to being in my video because the fans love her and well...I love her.
"Hey, Rik. Will you maybe be in today's vlog?" I said with a tiny smirk as I felt my cheeks flush a bit hoping she wouldn't notice."

Erika POV:
"Depends, Jakey..am I going to be pranked?" I say as I bite my lip a bit, smiling and play with his hand, fiddling my fingers with his. Right as I called him Jakey he blushed, along with when I grabbed his hand. To be honest I love calling him Jakey..it has a nice ring to it.

Jake POV:
Gosh I love when she calls me Jakey. I can't believe she grabbed my hand it just feels so great but I don't know what it means. She's just playing this means nothing. But I'll never know till I try.

Sunny POV:
"Oooooo Jerikkkkkaaa!!" Right as I said this Jake glanced at me quickly and then right back to Erika and looked directly into her eyes as he now grabbed her hand fully.

Jake POV:
Here goes nothing...
I basically lunged at Erika and pressed my lips against hers while still holding hands and she quickly kissed back. She then took her hand out of mine and placed it on my neck deepening the kiss even though we knew Sunny was there. And damn does it feel good that Erika feels the same..or else she wouldn't kiss back. I now put my hand on her neck and brought her close to me with my other hand that was on her hip.

Erika POV:
As Jake and I continued to kiss I stepped forward. I don't exactly know how this even happened but I'm loving it. I'm loving him. 

Jake POV:
I pulled away, the first words leaving my mouth being "Erika, I love you" with no hesitance whatsoever.

Erika POV:
"I love you more" I put my hands back on his cheek and was about to lean in again until I realized Sunny was right there still watching. I bit my lip trying to hide my smile as Sunny made eye contact with me. I glanced over at Jake and he was hardcore blushing. "Um Sunny..did you need something?" I said clearing my throat and readjusting my shirt and hair.

Sunny POV:
"Well I was going to take you shopping but now you seem a bit occupied.."

Erika POV:
"Occupied with what?" I giggled pretending like nothing happened even though it did. Of course we can go shopping!" I looked over at Jake and winked and he smirked.

Sunny POV:
"Oh you are soooo not getting away with this, we are having a girl talk in the car" I laughed as Erika blushed and looked away and got her keys. Who would've thought Erika would get with her boss...