Chapter 17

I was thrown out of the little boat and roughly abused by the water.

Water flooded my senses, my eyes tightly shut. I was flung under the waves, I could do nothing apart from franticly wave my hands around ,desperately, trying my best to lift myself out of the water. Finally I managed to reach the surface, gasping, before another wave hit me.

But Then the waves stopped, my screams stopped.

I realized I was alone in the ocean.

"Harry, Louis?" I yelled, as loud as I could manage.

No answer.

I felt myself starting to freeze inside, panic starting to overcome my brain, the only thing on my mind was death and terror.

Then from far away, I could make out a little dot, the dot quickly became a head.

Harry's P.O.V

I don't usually admit to fear, something which doesn't come naturally to me.

But a huge wave towering over you, seconds later slamming down on top of you and you get flung out was terrifying.

Water took over, i was under the waves and I couldn't breath.

I thought- 'I am going to die.'

How rough is that, dying after you get out of the fucking boat?

Then fear is replaced by panic, I realised  i was alone, in the huge imitating ocean.

My breathing became heavy and my limbs ache.

P a n i c.

I wanted to scream out, but i couldn't, I needed to focus on calming myself and conserving my energy.

Suddenly from far away I saw a dot forming, the dot quickly became a head as I swam towards it.

Emily.

Louis's P.O.V

Will my family miss me?

How will people cope, fans mainly?

How will the band cope?

All these thoughts enter my head, as I prepare to die.

Then the waves crashed down.

I gripped the boat for dear life, I didn't even notice Harry and Emily flying out of it.

I shut my eyes and my mind and thought of the girl I loved back home, I smiled as she popped into my head.

She was going to be my last thought before I died.

But I haven't died, i am still gripping hold of the boat when the waves stopped.

The worst part was the silence, the empty ocean surrounding me.

"Harry, Emily?" I screamed.

The thought of living without them, was enough for me to drown myself in guilt and sorrow.

Then I can make out two bobbing heads in the distance.

I cried with relief and jumped out of the boat.

I swim quickly towards them.

We hold hands under the water,hope has been in out favour and we are still alive.

We are still alive.