Chapter 12

I woke up early , which was unusual. So I walked downstairs and started cooking breakfast . I got the eggs , bacon & pancakes out. I started to scramble the eggs and fry the bacon . Then I put the pancake mix on and cooked the pancakes . I fixed my plate and sat down to eat it , when I felt arms wrap around my waist .

" morning beautiful " Myles said.

" morning baby " I grinned and started coughing . " I'll be right back " I ran to the bathroom and threw up. " ugh ! " I flushed the toilet and walked back into the kitchen .

" you ok baby? " Myles looked concerned .

" yeah babe I'm fine . " I smiled and Dakota and Kalin walked downstairs .

" breakfast is done " I smiled and they quickly dung in.

" what should we do today? " Dakota asked .

" the beach?" I smiled.

" I'm in! " Kalin basically yelled.

" me to! " Myles said , than ran upstairs and changed . Kalin shorty changing after him.

Me and Dakota got in our bikinis , than put our shades on and grabbed our phones.

We made it to the beach 10 minutes later and laid our towels down to tan . I put my headphones in and laid down . I suddenly felt myself being picked up from the ground . Then I was in the water before I knew it.

" Myles parish ! " I groaned and walked over to him and kissed him , than pushed him underwater and smirked going back to my towel.

He laughed and walked back over to me

" don't you dare do it again babe! " I rolled my eyes .

He smiled and nodded " I promise" and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and went back to tanning .