Chapter 7

It's been two weeks since Myles has been gone , and I really missed him .

" Dallis! " Dakota screamed waking me up .

" what? " I groaned .

" we are going to surprise the boys backstage tonight " she smiled

" great! " I giggled .

The rest of the day went by really slow , then came 7 the time we started getting ready . I threw on my Kalin & Myles hoodie except my hoodie said Myles's girl on the back . Then I slipped on my yellow skinny jeans with some white sandals . Finally I threw my hair up in a messy bun , and did my make up . I walked downstairs to find Dakota wearing the same thing except her hoodie said Kalin's girl .

I squealed with exciment and so did Dakota , by the time we left the house it was 9.

" ready?! " Dakota asked

" hell yeah! " I giggled.

~ An hour later ~

We finally arrived an hour later and we got out the car . Me and Dakota walked back stage and Dakota went in Kalin's dressing room , while I went to Myles's. I slowly opened the door and gasped at what I saw. Myles was making out with some whore!

" how could you Myles ?! " I screamed and took off my hoodie throwing it at him .

" babe wait! " he exclaimed .

" don't call me that Myles ! It's over ! " I said almost into tears . I ran to Kalin's dressing room and got Dakota . " let's go please " I said crying .

She looked at me and nodded . Once we got to the car I explained all what happened and she sighed .

" we're home " she said .

I got out and went into my room , not the one me and Myles shared but my room . I groaned and sat there crying . Then I heard a knock on my door which was unusual because usually Dakota would just come in .

" go away! " I groaned

" hey hey hey it's just me " Dakota said . She sat on my bed and rubbed my back . This was going to be a long night , so I decided just to go to sleep and forget what happened for a while .