Pillow Talk

Scenario: Haruka thought the only thing she had to worry about was popular men. She was wrong.

Random Thought: Making Haruka jealous is my drug.

🛌🏿🛌🏿🛌🏿

Haruka sighed as she watched you rolling around on your side of the bed.

Being a famous race car driver meant that the blond had to leave home for days at a time. She worried that you'd be lonely without her constant attention (even though you said you weren't), so she bought you a Haruka body pillow. She bought it so you can still cuddle with her even though she's gone.

She didn't expect that you'd completely replace her with it.

"Hehe~, so soft~." You cooed, hugging the pillow tighter.

Haruka rolled her eyes and pulled on your shirt. "You know I'm here now, right? For three whole months, right?"

You looked back at your girlfriend, confusion clear on your face. "Yeah?"

"So you don't need to cuddle with that thing." Haruka looked at you with a sultry gaze. "Come over here, with me."

Usually that look was all she needed to do to have all of your attention on her. With just a look and a whisper, Haruka would have you in her arms and have you in every way possible. A single touch was all she needed to get you ready to feel pain in your lower half for a few days, at least.

But...

"But then this Haruka would get lonely." You said, as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Haruka, the human one, twitched her eye in frustration. "Love, that's a pillow. It's not real."

"But she's been with me whenever I get lonely, so she's special to me."

'Ah, there it is,' Haruka smiled to herself and made a pitiful look. "More special then me?"

"No, but she's a close second."

'Godammit.' Haruka sighed at your loyalty. Well, it's what attracted her to you in first. How you would always defend the people you believe in, even at the cost of yourself, made her want to hold you and protect you.

Well, maybe she shouldn't press so hard. It's still her.

"Fine, you can have your time with it," Haruka said as she stroked your hair. "as long as I get a turn too."