Chapter 1

The day of the overnight camp Shannel went to school and registered for her number after she went to her grade 6 friends and sit with them (The program starts and continues with the other activities) Shannel was in group 5 so was Anthony,  Anthony was from Califronia University Institute of the Arts in California he was a transferee student in  Washington University and Shannel was 10 years in this school Shannel didn't yet know Anthony till that day . The students went to the Audio Visual Room and went there for the seminar Shannel was listening for too long that she was bored when she looked at her back she saw Anthony who was sleeping while the seminar was going on and she said ("who is he , why is he sleeping and why is he a little bit handsome???")but she turned away and listened to the seminar for 15 minutes more. When it was night time their in-charge told them that there will be a mini talent show every group will present either singing , dancing ,  acting , or poem writing Shannel and Anthony were talking to each other already because its a group activity and they need to help each other. The next day the last day of the overnight camp when Shannel woke up she looked at Anthony because she felt something that she didn't felt for 6 months crushing and felling in love she was starring at him for 5 minutes straight. They went back to the gym and they were told to answer some questioners and after answering the quetioners they were allowed to go and Shannel's ex crush Benedict  were groupmates and they answered the questioner together but Shannel finished last , one teacher asked Shannel if she liked Anthony  but Shannel said no instead of yes.

(I'm going to post How We Met And How You Broke My Heart  once a week😀😀😀😀)

Thanks for reading😀😀😀😀😀