Chapter 6

After 3 months have passed,  Shannel still hasn't forgotten about Anthony because he was soneine special to him. The day came June 18 the starting of a new refreshing year.

Shannel was nervous because in her head she thought no ne would talk to her or anything, it was a good thing that her bestfriend Michelle arrived and then Shannel hugged her tightly because she was overjoyed to she her again, but this time they weren't classmates. Shannel still remebers everything from her past especially the ones with Anthony on it. Shannel knows the section of Anthony his section is still at the same section, section 8-Integ, and her section is 8-Simpli their classrooms were afar because Shannrl was at a another building while Anthony stayed at the same building but with a new classroom.

The start of a new school year, every year the school always held a program for the first day and it is so fun and also we get to do the wave from grade 7 ,to grade 9, to grade 10, to grade 8 ,to grade 11  and lastly to grade 12. Shannel was also overhoyed to see Anthony again but this time she was confusrd about her feelings already because the whole summer she was moving on and it worked she moved on until the first day of school. Shannel had a another crush and his name was Jv in short for (jamie van), Jv reminded Shannel someone special to her a long time ago she forggotten who was it ,but she knew that those memories were precious...