Chapter 4

2 Months have passed an still Shannel still does the things she does stalking , dreaming about Anthony can't stop thinking about him always doing the FLAMES thing and many more .

As time goes by Shannel and Anthony does not talk to each other that much anymore and Shannel knows that she was not the dream girl and crush of Anthony she promused her self when Anthony will know her secret she wont cry cause that tears of hers is a waste and she just cried because her live of her life her crush just knew her secret about having a crush on him.

Shannel at home was doing some research when she was thinking about Anthony she searched his name on Fanogram and their Shannel saved some of his pics in her files in their computer/ desktop and printed it and put it on her wall so that everyday when she opens her diary she could see him everyday even when their not in school and she was inspired of doing some crazy things just because of him.

When their Science teacher told them that there will be a clean up drive in some place as a group she was excited because it could get her grades bigger , when she arrived at school she was happy to see Michelle her bestfriend and other classmates momments later she noticed that someone annouced that some of the grade7 loyalty will be attending with them and she didn't bother to mind cause she thought that Anthony finished that activity a week ago but she was wrong moments later she saw Anthony sitting with his other friends and chatting while Shannel was so happy too see him that she wanted to shout out loud and burst into excitement.

Hi hope you like my new chapter please support my story thank you
😁😁😁😁😁 and please vote my stories....