SNEEK PEEK 1

○○

"I can't believe this!" He roared at her.

"Neither can i" Sanyukta shrugged her shoulders looking as calm as ever.

"This has to be a mistake. " Randhir swore under his breath.

"Oh yeah. A huge mistake." Sanyukta shook her head enjoying her hot chocolate.

●○

"I didn't know someone like you have friends. I so pity them." He chuckled making fun of her.

"Yeah, you were my friend too. I pity you." And people around them broke into pearls of laughter as Sanyukta walked away. She was pulled into a closet and pushed into the wall with a hand hovering her mouth. Her eyes widened as she took in the intruder.

"I wish I wasn't. At least she would be here with me then!"

○●

"I love you sanyu. You are the best." Said her best friend when suddenly she was pulled away from her and a tight slap landed on her face.

"Stay away from her" He yelled, jerking her harshly.

●●

"I hate you Sanyukta Aggarwal. You are nothing but a betrayer. A bloody liar." Randhir screamed pushing her away. She hissed as her forehead hit the corner of the table and started bleeding profusely.

"I can't hate you. I am not a betrayer." She said before passing out, but alas her words went unheard and she was left alone. ONCE AGAIN.

○○

"Monster!  You are a monster Randhir!" Vidushi cried beating him with her fists on his chest while he stood numb unable to accept the harsh reality.

"Bring her back." He pleaded in his broken voice.

●●

They have known each other all their life.

Played together as kids.But grew up as mortal enemies.

A lovely relation grew sour. And friendship died , as clouds surrounded them.

They were blinded or was it only him?

She was what he thought to be the one he hated with all his might.

But was it true? Or just an illusion.

Did he commit a mistake then or was he doing it now?

Will there ever be a sunrise in their lives or will they lose to the fate and grow more apart?

Some believe that love and hate can't Co - exist together. But was it really true?

○○

** Next chapter on Monday guys. I thought why not give a sneek peek of the story today. Here is the first sneek peek. Stay tuned for more. Do vote and don't forget to drop your views.  Stay curious! **