147. Sienna Khan x Male Reader - Part II - LEMON

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by Jack_Fawkes. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N)  (L/N) accepted his girlfriend idea to go for some days at the beach

   (Y/N) (L/N) accepted his girlfriend idea to go for some days at the beach. He thought that she would only want to sunbathe, because he expected Sienna to be kinda... Not liking water. It was a mistake. Another time she surprised him how eager she was to swim with him.

   It's not that he doesn't like this... The problem was with other fact. (Y/N) still had in his mind her words about being mate of female faunus tigress. I never expected someone like her to turn into... Teasing, horny woman.

   Even when they were in water swimming she loved to touch him in various places or push her almost naked boobs to his own body. His own body was enemy towards him, because she was a very attractive young woman, and his reactions were clear for them.

   Sienna Khan used this as her advantage loving him deeply, but as well loved to tease him as much as she can. Two of them decided to stay away from White Fang and their past history... They disappeared trying to stay in shadows to every action of Salem or Ozpin.

   They had everything to live together. Money and love for each other... Maybe sometime is too much of this love... Sienna is never tired, and this is the biggest problem being with her. Horny but cute princess of faunus. Her soft ears is enough reward to survive her heat days.

   It was like his... Fetish. (Y/N) just loved to touch them or nibble with his teeth. On other hand Sienna doesn't mind it, and let him have his fun. In heart, she had warm feelings seeing how her body made him.

Sienna: (Y/N) ~ You again drifted in your thoughts, while your girlfriend is waiting for her daily threat ~

   He gulped opening his eyes and seeing Sienna in front of him with a big smile and her legs opened for him to see her wet panties. She purred kissing him on the cheek, and lightly bite his neck as next action. He moaned her name making her warm inside.

(Y/N): Sienna... You will kill me someday...

Sienna: You love me, and now you need to take responsibility for making me fall for you honey ~ Good mate is living long exciting life ~

*****

   Sienna  Khan forced her lover, and mate to their bed giggling seeing his  adorable pout

   Sienna Khan forced her lover, and mate to their bed giggling seeing his adorable pout. She knew that he didn't expect to have more fun after their beach activities, but faunus girl had other thoughts in that matter...

   She possessively roared almost destroying his pants with her bare hands. I can't wait more... He is my boy, my love and life. (Y/N) showed for me new world, happy one. I will never repay him enough for this, maybe it is time for us to create loving family?

   (Y/N) eyes were focused on faunus woman being on top of him, and wasn't sure if he is more turned on or scared seeing how she is acting. Better to not try now escaping her... It will only turn her more, and I don't want this now.

   Sienna soft hands removed (Y/N) pants and pulled out his grow member.

Sienna: Hehe ~ My favorite prey...

   She teased him with little licks, and strokes making him moan lightly from excitement. He knew it is wrong while he was tired.

Sienna: I will not make you more tired than you are honey... We will this time do something new ~

   His eyes focused on her owns not understanding. She giggled and did for him little show taking off her own pants, and bra. Then Sienna sat on top of him, and inserted his member inside her womanhood.

   She started moving slowly while licking his neck. (Y/N) captured in his mouth her nipple making her gasp. Ohoho, someone is still surprising ~ Sienna started moving faster, and faster with every second making two of them moan.

   He then surprised her with suddenly raising up, and now being on top of her. Sienna smiled to this, and placed her legs around his back helping him in fucking her. Heat in her body was bigger than even in back, and thoughts what will happen after this lovemaking... Only make Sienna move faster.

   Sienna tight pussy clenched down on his invading rod, and she worked with her hips meeting (Y/N) incoming and deep thrusts. She felt each of his move inside her body. He cupped her breasts, her fur pressing against the palms of his hands.

Sienna: Tonight... I want your seed. I need it my mate, my love!

   His eyes widened seeing how serious she was, he never saw his mate like this. Sienna legs tightened around (Y/N) body signaling to him that there is not going back from this. He inhaled her scent loving it when she was in her heat.

   (Y/N) shoved his member inside her pussy harder than before, and her womanhood closed around his thick manhood with him pushing it into her and going deep. She moaned with her hands on his head tightly holding it.

Sienna: Give me it all (Y/N). Mate ~ I want to have your kids... I want to be mother! Love you!

(Y/N): I love you too Sienna... My mate!

   Two of them finished in same time with each name on their lips. Then (Y/N) fall on the bed with her head on his still hot and sweaty stomach. She had a smile on her face, and young faunus took his hand in hers. Then Sienna placed both of their hands on her stomach.

   In the end (Y/N) and Sienna Khan falls asleep with their minds filled with dreams about their future family... Wait...(Y/N) eyes opened, and he looked at her peacefully sleeping face. Sienna told me that... She wanted to have at least ten children. Oh dear...

   Sienna Khan smiled in her sleep like she just felt her mate fear about their future big family. Hehe, mate ~