04: change

After endless awards show they attend with both parties trying their best to avoid contact with one another but somehow articles, theories and suspicions always manage to follow both Jennie and Taehyung. As the day goes by, fans started pointed out their similarities which compliments one another. From their love of Gucci to their favourite singers their listening to now.

When Jennie wore a full Gucci outfit during MMA, she was bestowed as the girl version of 'Human Gucci' which Taehyung had as the other 'Human Gucci'. At first, fans just let their similarities slide but when too many similarities showed up, it made them think that Jennie and Taehyung are secretly dating or even secretly telling people they are interested in one another. The fans even pointed out that their ideal types are the perfect description of one another. But what really made 'Taennie' skyrocket and trending for the whole months was after their scans for the Gucci photoshoot came out.

They were mixed reactions from netizens but the positive reactions won. They were called as 'Gucci Couple' now. There were a lot of trends that started in their photoshoot. There were 'Gucci Couple', 'Taennie', 'Mini Guccis'. Both Taehyung and Jennie were shocked to see the reactions of the netizens as they're were more supportive than they thought which made them sighed of relief.

When both thought that 'Taennie' was only a hit for a couple of days and later be forgotten by the fans, boy they thought wrong. For the whole month the number of shippers among idol especially 'ArmyBlink' which is a mixture of Army and Blink started to grow rapidly. Some even started shipping the other members with one another. One of the most famous were ;
Lizkook or Liskook.
Jinsoo.
Jirosé or Chaemin.
Even Taehyung and Jennie got shipped to others too.

Numerous accounts have started their theories on them dating, through their similarities. From the outfits choices, the time they posted something on social media, and even their interests. It wasn't like Jennie and Taehyung were planning everything but somehow their coincidence seem to accurate and real.

Both agencies decided to just ignore all the trends, rumours, and suspicion over their artists as they hoped that it would die down. However, both parties failed when the fans started to trend;
- Taennie on We Got Married
- Taennie in a drama
The trend in we got married one caught the producers attention. Even the producers promised that they would try to contact both agencies, which is why Taehyung and BangPd would be going over to YG Entertainment to have a meeting.

Jennie who seems to be fidgeting in her seat inside their CEO office couldn't help but keep scrolling through all the trends that evolved her. Even though YG offered to be the one that goes to BigHit to held their 'friendly' meet up but Bang Pd insisted that they would go to them. Jennie noticed that her Ceo is very quiet and he doesn't even say anything to her. She was afraid that their relationship would be damaged badly from this. Jennie decided to text her members in hopes that she would calm down.

Jendeukie ;
Helppp !! Sajangnim isn't saying anything and V-shii and his CEO isn't here yet.

Chicoo ;
Relax JenJen. It's probably traffic. Plus you didn't break any rules that were given. You're safe. And you're Yg's ace.♥️

Limario;
Goodluck Unnie!! You didn't even contact him after the photo shoot so Sajangnim can't blame you.

RoséPasta;
Stay calm Unnie. BlackPink loves you. And Jisoo unnie is right. You're our ace and Yg Princess 👑.

She excused herself and went to the comfort room."It would be fine Jennie-ya. He's kind and sweet so nothing bad would happen." She said giving herself some pep talk. When she walked out of the comfort room, she bumped into someone's hard chest which made her fall to the floor. "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."She apologises and to her dismay the guy who she bumped into was Taehyung but he just walked pass by her and not even bothering to help her. What a gentleman. She snickered.

When she when back to the office, all eyes were on her. Bang Pd nudged Taehyung who seem cold compared to the last time they met. Taehyung holds out his hand but he was now frowning and introduce himself to Jennie which shocked her. "I'm Kim Taehyung or also known as V from BTS."
Jennie was hesitant to accept his handshake but still shakes her hand with his when she saw both CEO were now looking at them. "Ah... Hello sunbaenim. I'm Jennie Kim of BLACKPINK. It's an honour to meet you."

"We'll let's get down to business shall we ?" Both of the CEO stated.

Boy. This is going to take a while. Jennie thought.