33: epilogue

3 months later.

"BTS's Fake Love has gathered around almost 33 Million viewers in their first twenty-four hours. Breaking their previous records. When asked what's the inspiration behind the song was, all of the members went quiet until V-shi told the interviewer that not everything they write is about them, it could be just a movie or books that inspired them." Light footsteps entered the living room and Lisa quickly swept the remote from the couch and turned off the tv before greeting the brunette.

"Hey. Sleep well ?" The now blonde-haired asked. The brunette looks at her and just nodded despite the red eyes that was formed on her face. "Are there any training today ? or schedules ?"

"I have a solo shoot for nonagon and as far as I'm concerned Rosie and Jisoo are out with their families today. Will you be okay alone ?" Lisa went to her side and rubbed her arms lightly. "I have the dogs and Leo. I'll be fine maknae. Besides I'm okay now."

After getting a glass of water, the brunette went back to her room. She couldn't help but approached a picture that once means everything to her. "I ..... I ..." her thoughts was interrupted with Lisa shouting that she'll be back soon.

"Hey Kuku. Let's beat this deafening silence okay." She said talking to her dog before randomising the playlist.

The first song being played was none other than Get You a favourite of theirs but today she skipped it. Next, it was Beautiful by Bazzi.

She listened to it halfway until a certain lyrics that made her skipped it too. 'The way that Gucci look on you is amazing...' The next one shook her. Singularity. Skipped. The Truth Untold. Skipped. The last one was Fake Love.

The moment she heard the first verse. She couldn't handle her tears any longer. She was indeed okay.

Jisoo was out with her niece when she bumped into Yoongi. "Hey. Stranger." The man greeted her. "Hello. Danger." She took hold of her niece's hand before walking away. "Sooji ! wait." He holds her hands tightly. "Make it fast. I'm busy." Jisoo crossed her chest.

"We're making a mistake." He started and sighed. "They'll learn soon and come to forget what happened. They should have seen this coming."

"But they shed tears and I can't bear seeing Taehyung like that! How come you have the heart to see one of your members broken over this." He slightly raised his voice at her.

"I'll be there to wipe her tears, I'll be there to comfort her because I can't risk her career being thrown away mercilessly when it's her dream. I can't let all of her efforts die down because she fell in love." She walked away.

"What if she hates you for what you did? Would you want that to happen ?" Yoongi asked. Jisoo stopped in her tracks before answering him. "I'm fine with that. I can't let her dreams just vanished."

Yoongi went back to the dorms and saw Jungkook trying to drag Taehyung to play games with him. "Can you lighten up Taehyungie !" Jimin cutely asked him. Taehyung looked at him before forcing a smile. "I'll smile when I see fans later let my smile down in private." He said before plopping himself at the couch.

"Let's play games. To make you forget! You love this game !" Jungkook showed him multiple game choices. "I don't feel like it, Kook." Jungkook sighed and switch the tv to the news.

"After almost a year of being inactive, the hot girl group Blackpink has dropped their mini-album consisting of four songs, Ddu-Du Ddu-Du, Forever Young, Really and See U Later. The girl group member, Jennie told that they are very excited to share their mini-album and 3 of their songs were rumoured to be written predebut. Let's watch their music video."

Taehyung sat up and watched the tv intently. He grabbed the remote before anyone dares to switch it. "Is she doing well ?" He asked to no one in particular. "No," Yoongi asked and all of the members looked at him. "She'll get better and you'll get better too." He added.

Taehyung nodded unconsciously a tear left his eyes. "Will there be one day where I can be with her without no worries ?" Taehyung asked again as if he was a child. "Yeah, I'm sure you both will have your happiness." Namjoon patted his back.

"Maybe one day, we'll be together."

e n d

i would like to thank everyone who invested themselves in the story and leaving me comments and votes. honestly i didn't planned this ending, but somehow i think it matches as not every story has a happy ending or maybe their happy ending are just being delayed. to tell you the truth , i kinda teared up while writing the previous chapter. the part where jennie starts pleading gets me. anyway thank you so much for all the support. this book or any of my books wouldn't be here unless it's you guys who keep commenting and voting on my stories. and oh , i read all your comments . those comments about this being similar to endgame , i apologise deeply and i'm not sure if i should rewrite everything but honestly i'm thinking of just completely letting this book go. i apologise if it's too similar, i didn't planned it nor i realised it since i didn't read endgame that much. Thank you and much love , n 💓