Part 3: Lost

Shania POV

The way im feeling now is how I felt when my parents started to kill my feelings. I had to leave there. When I closed the door I could here Ray yelling after me. Im really going to miss him.

🎶I Just Wanna Take You Out And Show You Off ,You Already Know That Your The Perfect On-

"Hello"

"Come back Shania, She didnt mean what she said, I miss you already sis! " Ray's voice said threw the phone.

"Thats not happening Ray, I've already texted Melanie and told her I wanna move foster homes"

"Please Shan-" (GCO)

"Bye Ray I Love You" I hung up

Ray POV

"SHANIA,SHANIA!!"

The phone line went died. I have to find her. She doesnt know this but I really like her. When I told her she was like a real sister to me I was saying that so she wouldn't know. When my bro Chres was saying she was hot, I got really upset.

I called up the boys including Jason for our 4th Period class. We have to find my love. Shania needs me as must as I need her.

All the boys came over and we went to the basement to talk about how we where gonna find Shania. She's not answering her phone nor any of my texts.

📫Texts📫

Me: Shania Please Pick Up The Phone Im Worried Sick About You.

Me: Hey, I Called You 19 Times I Really Miss You. Just Let Me Know Are You Okay ?

She still havent responded.😔

Me and The Guys Have A Plan.

We all got In My Car and Headed To The Central Gates Park.

Shania POV

I ran and ran and ran. I found myself in a dark alley. You cant see nothing but the street light down the street. Im kind on scared. I cant call anyone because I threw my phone over the Downtown Bridge a mile back. Wait, I think I see the Central Gates Park Ahead.

I ran close and It was. At least I know where I am.

Ray POV

We just got to the park . We parked close to a street light so we could see better.

"Aye Ray Anit That Her Right There?" Chres said.

"Yeah thats her" Jason said Pretty loudly and over excited.

"SHANIA SHANIA ITS ME RAYY !" I yelled.

Then she ran . Noo she's not getting away this time. I need my love. It all moved so fast. I chased her down the road. She ran around the cornor so fast. When I thought I was caughting up I found Shania layed out in the middle of the road. A old Red car went speeding down the road.

A hit and run.